tuscl

Top 40 Strip Clubs: Worst Rated list.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
how many of you been to?
I just checked the list and surprised to see I haven't been to any of the current clubs listed. but I've been to some that should also be on that list.

26 comments

• misterorange
    10 months ago
    #2) Club 516, Old Bridge, NJ - Based on my first and only experience there a few weeks ago, I wouldn't put it that high up on the shit list, but I also wouldn't bother going back. Easy to see why no one likes that place.

#9) Players, South Hackensack, NJ - I haven't been there in years. It used to be ok for a non-extras place but sometimes clubs deteriorate quickly if there's a change in management.

#28) Hi-Beams, Paterson, NJ - Been there a half dozen times over the last few years. It's very much hit or miss. I've had two great times, a few mediocre, and one really bad visit, not in any particular order, so it's pot luck .

#34) Club 15, Lake Hopatcong, NJ - Also haven't been in years. I used to go pretty often when I had reason to be up that way. You could always get a handy in the LD booth, possibly a BJ with the right girl, and more was available upstairs in VIP. Reviews I've seen recently seem like the place ain't what it used to be.
  • nj_pete
    10 months ago
    Four: #2 club 516, #5 Sugar & Spice, #31 Heavenly Bodies and #34 Club 15. Sad thing is I’ve only been to 3 of the Top 40.
  • Hank Moody
    10 months ago
    26 - Centerfolds in Houston. I went back in 2011 and it sucked. The place even smelled bad and Houston at that time had much better options. Oddly, the place was a favorite of revererendhorninastardbug even he pointed out its problems.

4 - Godfather in Louisville. I had a great time there but it was one girl who saved the night for me, otherwise I would’ve thought it sucked. Had some talent, but the setup was bad, stage was often empty and girls didn’t approach customers at all. They spent way more time on the smoking patio than on the stage or in the front room.
  • ATACdawg
    10 months ago
    I have driven past the #1 club on the list, lol😉
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    How does a club get on the worst list? Minimum number of review requires? I haven't been to any clubs on the list but I have read numerous reviews for Fantasia in Huntsville AL. FS is available for reasonable prices yet it is ranked as 35 on the worst club list. How can it be ranked worse than a no touch club?
  • Hank Moody
    10 months ago
    My guess it’s the overall rating value, during some look back period. I think Founder said the ratings were based on past 18 months but I could be inventing that.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 months ago
    To many:
    #2 Club516
    #11 Glass Slipper
    #29 Club 2120
    #32 Cheerleaders Gloucester City
    #35 Fantasia

5 Bottom 40 and only 4 Top 40
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Only one I've been to is Miss Kitty's. It's a dump, and the cost of by-the-song lap dances is high. I didn't partake, but it seemed very extras friendly if you did VIP. There were several slender AA dancers who I found to be as hot af.

I probably wouldn't go back, because a dancer at Hustler told me she quit the Miss Kitty's because the manager got threatening with her for not wanting to fuck a PL. I mean, it would be one thing if he told her she would not make money at that club without doing extras (probably true). But I want no part of it when strippers are being intimidated to do things they don't want to.
  • Mate27
    10 months ago
    Been to desert flame(28), and there’s a reason why I’ve gone only once.
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    I think about 22 off the top of my head. Most have earned their place. Sugar n' Spice in Trenton was one of the worst I've ever been to.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 months ago
    Surprised Fantasia is on the list. Any club with its own attached whorehouse, I mean VIP room building, is OK by me.
  • RockAllNight
    10 months ago
    Shadow and goldmonger. Regarding Fantasia, I’ve been there a number of times (and will no doubt return) but given the normal low level of talent, decor and layout , I would say that it has earned its place on the bottom 40. The mileage is virtually guaranteed and have never had a disagreement regarding pricing. Unfortunately, it is rare to find a 7+ dancer there. You can very occasionally find a diamond in the rough.

A couple of my positive reviews were when Caramel Star was working there. Check out her pictures and you’ll understand the positive reviews. Not saying she will never return as she moves around a lot, but hasn’t been to Fantasia in a couple of years. I’ve seen her at three other clubs but mileage and value are nowhere near Fantasia.
  • minnow
    10 months ago
    Just 2, Pink Pussycat (Tampa), and Garden of Eden (S.F.) Both only once, the later pre-Tuscl join.
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    @RockAllNight - I've seen what some customers will take to VIP and it is shocking to me because I wouldn't give them the time of day but still FS has to rank higher than no contact clubs.
  • hepguy
    10 months ago
    I've been to 5, Allure, Circus, DV Seattle, Garden of Eden, Spyce. although only Garden of Eden since I moved to CA a couple of years ago.
  • snowtime
    10 months ago
    About 10 years ago Fantasia was a destination club for me. It always had a couple of cute dancers at night and as mentioned above, FS was available at a very reasonable price. It certainly didn’t belong on a worst list at that time.

Having said that, I have not been in at least 5 years mainly because of the recent bad reviews. From what I got out of recent reviews, the talent has gone way down and the FS prices have gotten much higher, a bad combination for sure. If the rating is based only on last 18 months, it is probably easy to see how Fantasia dropped into the lower ranked clubs. Hopefully at some point it will return to its former glory days. I think the ownership/management has also changed since the period when I visited m.
  • DandyDan
    10 months ago
    Only two, Miss Kitty's in Washington Park, IL and Heavenly Bodies by O'Hare Airport. Both were a long time ago and neither was anywhere I ever wanted to return to
  • captainfun
    10 months ago
    I’ve been to at least six on the list. Possibly 7-8 - uncertain on a couple of them.

I’ve been to Miss Kitty’s the most on the list and have had some wild times there. Including hooking up with a non stripper in the dance area one time. Another time a dancer pulled my dong out on the floor and fondled me.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
  • doctorevil
    10 months ago
    Six for me.

Fantasia probably deserves its place on the list. Yes, FS available at a reasonable price, but it’s a seedy, redneck dive and girls are mostly horrible looking. Every once in a while the rare 7 makes it worthwhile. With that said, I like the place.

I’m surprised Centerfolds Houston is on the list. Solidly mid-tier with decent looking girls overall and wide menu, although pricey.
  • whodey
    10 months ago
    I've been to 4 of them: #4 The Godfather in Louisville, #21 Lucky Corner and #24 Lusty Adventure in Akron and #38 Mouse's Ear in Knoxville.

Lucky Corner and Lusty Adventure definitely belong on the list as complete trashy dive bars. I like a good dive bar, but these are terrible dive bars with the only redeeming feature being that basically anything goes but unfortunately 99% of the time the girls that are there aren't ones you want to do extras with no matter how cheap.

Mouse's Ear is certainly not a good club, but I wouldn't consider it among the worst. In my limited experience there were typically some decent looking girls, the problem is absolutely nothing but air dances typically. To be fair I haven't been since 2019 so it could've gotten worse.

Godfather should not be on the list. Is it a good to great club? No, I wouldn't go that far. Is it a terrible club? Absolutely not. It is just about an average club experience with a better than average alcohol selection. You aren't getting anywhere near extras but they give some pretty decent mileage lap dances from girls that are generallyin the 7-8+ range. Prices are a bit high for Louisville but not as bad as PTs.
  • RTP
    10 months ago
    I have been to 5, but none in the past year. I used to really enjoy Centerfolds and probably got more extras/otc from that club than any other single club. I have also enjoyed Harry's and got reasonable bbbjs there, but it is really a dive and the extra space is not good.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    I’ve been to 6 of those all of the South Florida clubs on the East coast
    Best of the ones I’ve been to are Cheetah and Booby Trap both in Pompano
  • chiefwiggum
    10 months ago
    I've been to 3. I'm surprised to see Washington Park, IL clubs on the list. I always heard that's the place for extras. On average, it's the Bogart's/Henry's of southern IL / Missouri. I've always meant to try getting down there. I also can't believe Heavenly Bodies is on the list. On occasion, especially during the euro invasion, you were guaranteed a good grind -- sure, no touching and SS like bouncers, but insanely cheap booze and food made up for it. I hear you have to buy packs of 5 (or so) dances to make it worthwhile, but surely there are other places way worse, like the one across from Oz.
    10 months ago
    Two. Club Twenty One and Cheerleaders New Jersey. Both were under previous management. Given recent reviews, no reason to give them another test drive.
  • TxVegas
    10 months ago
    Just the last one - Mouse’s Ear in TN about 25 years ago. It was bad then, no idea how it is now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion