Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

VIP

12357

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I thought if I verified my account I got VIP. I'm verified but can't see reviews. I used to be able to read full reviews (limited to 3 I think) in the past. Am I missing something?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for 5footguy
5footguy
•

Verified and VIP are different. VIP requires you submitting a review/article, or paying, I think.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"Am I missing something?"

You're missing that founder removed the free review viewing allotment about a year ago.

To get VIP, you need to publish a review or article, or pay $10.

Profile picture for 12357
12357
•

it said to get VIP "get verified and join the dancer directory" which I assumed was automatic since I can't find a dancer directory anywhere on the site. I don't mind the $10 but it's auto renewal monthly and I'm still stuck with one from a site I can't shut off so that's a no go. I wrote an article but didn't want to out the girl so wasn't detailed enough. Tried to stick to what I had read in the past and follow that template. Now I can't read anything to see how to write a good article. Catch 22

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

The dancer directory disappeared with the latest update to the site, but doesn’t matter because you don’t seem to be a dancer.

Profile picture for 12357
12357
•

Can someone tell me if I pay is it easy to cancel when I want? I just want to do some clubbing and there are a lot in my area.

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

As of 2 months ago 6 month subscription $54.99 1 year $99.99

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

According to founder "We don't automatically renew longer subscriptions" He was referring to six and 12 months

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement