tuscl

MIA

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I'm a daily reader of this forum and there seems to be a few frequent contributors that have been MIA. Where are Bones, chandler, jablake, Yoda....just to name a few. I enjoy all the newbies, but miss some of you old regulars.

14 comments

• harrydave
    17 years ago
    Some people have real lives. The rest of us are pathetic. Ahhhh crap, I guess I'm talking about myself again. :-0
  • jester214
    17 years ago
    Bones has been called away on family issues I beleive... Yoda post occasionally although not as much as when I started.... not sure about chandler or jablake...
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I am in contact with Bones. We are like close brothers. His situation has not changed. He cannot come out and play. He reads the discussion board whenever he can and he hopes to be able to rejoin us soon. Yoda is still posting occasionally. I have jablake on ignore. I still think that he is Kyle 1111. Chandler??? Anybody remember Top Gun Glen?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I thought Mia was your new ATF at Brad's Brass Flamingo ...
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi david120,

I check in from time to time, but I've been grieving the loss of Royalty (drugs destroyed her :( ). And, I've lost a lot of interest in the strip club scene because the types of clubs that I like are slowly, but surely being eliminated by the government.

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    I don't recall seeing AbbieNormal lately either.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Just an observation. It seems to me that this board is becoming increasingly explicit about who is doing what to whom and where. And as a result I think we're losing some old timers who weren't interested in that sort of discussion. I think if the current trend continues, you're likely to lose one more person pretty soon too. Maybe we were better off talking economics and politics.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    i didn't notice it was becoming increasingly explicit, but then I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway----probably the worst was some nonsense about a poster being afraid to let out a fart for fear of ejecting excrement on the dancer----my thought was if he was serious get some damn diapers

• AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Still here FONDL, just not particularly interested in any topic. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Gave up clubbing about half a year ago, although I'd been spotty for about a year prior to that. I check in about once a week, I'll post for fun if there are interesting topics.
  • snowtime
    17 years ago
    AbbieNormal: just curious as to what made you give up the strip club scene, if you care to reveal. Saw Jablake's comments that government restrictions on club activity caused him to slow down. I know my own clubbing slowed down for similar reasons when Nashville, Tn. govt. ruined the clubs in that town.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I gave it up mostly out of boredom. I tried hitting a few new clubs, but it still seemed like the same old shit, different zip code. I'm not saying this is permanent, I'm just not very interested right now, and I've had periods where I didn't go for several months before and then come back to enjoy it again. As for the restrictions, that's part of it. The clubs in DC, which are convenient for me, are all no contact and I just don't feel like driving to Baltimore or West Virginia just to visit a club.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Yoda is lurking...I saw him post the other day. I miss Bones...loved his blogs too. I agree that this board has taken a turn for the worse recently though...
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I got an email from Bones today. He is alive and well but there has been no change in his situation. He will be back!
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Visited The Trap last night and it was depression city for me. I didn't think it was possible for it to go down further from my last visit, but it sure as hell did. Normally I prefer black clubs, but this one just seems lame. The dancers easily outnumbered the customers and no one was buying dances. The music was some loud something. The best thing about the club is remembering the old days with the super hot dancers and the very down to earth wealthy old men. With a free market, I think that club could be reborn even better than it was in its glorious past.

One of the dancers gave me a mental jolt when she referred to the club as a white club. I looked at her like she was a Martian, so she says you're here. I say hell I go to Take One! She says you go to Take One??? I tell her damn straight and she says that's fucked up. RolLexx is also a NO GO for me in her opinion. Surprisingly, Coco's with its shootings is ok. Angels got the thumbs up. :) Unfortunately, the owner of Angels is working hard to take the club down as it was getting too popular which means too many prying eyes. The owner is one sharp man. Supposedly he has 19 children from one woman and many many more from other women. He loves children and pussy. :) More surprising still he loves the small girls proving he's got brains and taste.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion