tuscl

Sugar Baby Violence

https://nypost.com/2023/11/22/news/kaley…

Damn that's a rough date. I looked her up on instagram she's actually pretty cute. https://www.instagram.com/maleykedina/?h…

See that's a girl I would also wanna bang but you don't fuck with crazy.

9 comments

• RonJax2
    10 months ago
    TJ is not only cheaper but safer, apparently than the sugar lifestyle
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    I don't know. I got rolled by the tj policia. 800 or maybe even 900 US dollars?..
    bandits with badges.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    really pisses me off because I've had nine and a half years of no problem personally with the policia. hundreds of visits. most two or three nights at a time. if you can't trust the police to be somewhat honest, who can you trust?
    again...
    bandits with badges.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    You can take or leave this advice…

My wife has always said, “never trust a woman who paints their eyebrows on.”

I agree Muddy she is cute. I bet based on looks alone you’d let her spend the night in your car!
  • rattdog
    10 months ago
    policia de mexico: badges? we no need no stinking badges!!!

looking at that ig account of that girl there's no way i would think that she would be the type that would blind some guy's eyes and go ahead and take away his stuff. i sure was way off with that profile assessment. shit even the hair dryer was taken.
  • BubbleYum
    10 months ago
    Oooh, spirit animal?
    *Clicks article to take notes*

*Returns*
    Wow, fuck that bitch. Theft - I understand (not saying it's right or I agree with it), but fuck no to malicious destruction of property and assault. Especially if he's permanently blind. Material items can be replaced, but his eyesight can't if he's permanently blind. She has a prior, so hopefully bitch is sent to prison.

Also, never bring one of us to your private residence and fellow sex workers, never bring a customer to yours. Air BNB rentals are perfect for outcalls for both parties (many high end girls do these instead of hotels now).
  • rattdog
    10 months ago
    bad things can happen to guys that go the air bnb route as well.
  • Dolfan
    10 months ago
    She's cute? Ehh, okay, if you say so.

Not trying to defend her or anything, but we also don't know her side of this story. If all they did was have a dinner date earlier in the day, how did she know where he lived? It seems entirely plausible that he invited her over to get some ass, and then it somehow went sideways. But dude is unlikely a 100% innocent victim here.
  • TheeOSU
    10 months ago
    Well w all have different perceptions but looking at her instagram I think she's attractive but then again I like fit Latinas.

'My wife has always said, “never trust a woman who paints their eyebrows on.”'

^ That reminds me of a civie mixed white/Latina I was regularly screwing about 10 years ago. She had painted eyebrows because she said she couldn't naturally grow them.
    I saw her regularly for half a year until we drifted apart. Other than not being able to believe much of what she told me I never had a serious problem with her but I was partially blinded by my lust for her. About a year later I see her on a mugshot website busted for burglary. She ended up doing time in prison. Then a few years later her mugshot shows up again, busted for fentanyl.
    I guess I got out before the headaches started.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion