tuscl

Kansas City vs. Chicago

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:13 PM
Just wanted to ask a quick question for the more well-traveled out there. I have a business trip I need to go on and I can go to either city. I'm used to LA(City of Industry) type of mileage and would like to visit the city with the best SC experience. I realize I might not be able to find as HM as in LA but was hoping for a suggestion on which area has the best clubs. I know in Chicago it may be best to visit Club O and Industrial Strip. In Kansas City it may be Temptations. I prefer HM over "10's" that won't let you touch. Thanks.

4 comments

• jimhalsted
    16 years ago
    Chicago generally sucks. There is a club just across the boarder in Indiana (Industrial Strip) that provides good milage, but that is just about it.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    You have probably already read my 3 most recent reviews from my KC trip but if not you should check them out.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Temptations is highest mileage in KC. I've been to City of Industry, and if its mileage is ranked 10, then Temptations is a 6 or 7 by comparison. I think they brought back the lap dance area monitor guy recently. He's there on Thur, Fri & Sat nights, and gets pretty upset if he suspects that anyone is getting ANY mileage. Certainly puts a damper on the fun. Sun - Wed nights (assuming he's not there) might be OK. YMMV during the day shift, but with the right girl..... Night girls are better looking (5-9)than day girls (3-8).
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Sadly there isn't too much to offer in Chicago Area. I'm also not a big fan of Industrial Strip in Indiana either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion