tuscl

Cheetah pompano slipping?

Specialj
Born in NYC, conceived at Woodstock.
Saturday, October 21, 2023 12:30 AM
I see they are currently at 20. Granted only a couple hundreds of a point spread between several clubs. I'm curious what's happened? Is it the new gowns that have been described? Is the competition getting better? Thoughts??

5 comments

• aham5
    8 months ago
    You're referring to the Top 40 clubs list? Thats a terrible measure of a clubs quality or popularity. I'm guessing one or 2 bad reviews will drop a club substantially. Take the 2 Detroit are clubs that made the list ( as of today). Dream girls and Pantheon. Neither are even in the top 5 for the metro area ,let alone the world.
  • Specialj
    8 months ago
    Good point
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    I haven’t been going to Cheetah’s as often lately, more often going to BT, but I don’t think Cheetahs is really slipping as much as you think, these clubs tend to get more attention than usual, and with tourist season heating up in Florida you’re going to see a huge influx of new girls coming to our clubs, depending on how well they talent recruiters do, the club with the better management will get more attention.
  • RonJax2
    8 months ago
    I agree it's good not to read to much into the ratings. That said, I've just been to Cheetah, BT, and Toots, and hands down, BT was my fav and one I would return to. The average hotness of dancers might have been a little hotter at Cheetahs, but BT was the best value by far. One of my biggest gripes with Cheetah was the friction room. The mileage is lower there compared to other spots in the area, likely because it's not very private due to all the mirrors.
  • RonJax2
    8 months ago
    Also, I find that sorting the Top 40 ratings by Unique Reviewers gives a much more accurate list of which clubs are good or not. That view doesn't have the subjectivity of ratings, it's just an indicator of where PLs are voting with their feet and dollars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion