Tampa or Miami

Planning my next tour of Florida - been to the clubs near Miami several times and enjoyed the Cuban experience as well as a few other nationalities.

It can get expensive though - wondering if I should give Tampa a shot. Based on reviews mostly a similar experience to SoFl but the dollar goes a bit farther. Maybe not the party atmosphere that I have found often in the Miami clubs.

What say you?

13 comments

a year ago
    You'll be hard pressed to find the degree of extra fun that the Pompano clubs offer. 3 clubs in close proximity. Day or night. All reasonable prices.

Clubs closer to Miami are going to be more expensive. If you're comparing Miami proper to Tampa.... yeah Tampa is a little cheaper in general.
  • FTS
    a year ago
    Neither. Pompano.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    You’re looking for the most bang for the buck? Pasco County, the county next to/north of Tampa’s county which is Hillsborough.
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    If you’re planning on doing anything other than strip clubbing, the civilian population in Miami is much better looking than anywhere else in Florida.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I'll admit that I'm prone to user error, but for my buck, Tampa does not compare to Miami. As stated up thread, Pompano is really #1, Miami a distant second, then even more distant is Tampa. Pasco is an even more distant 4th: clubs are way smaller, girls are nowhere as hot, and I don't know what Spanish they were speaking, but I had a hard time communicating there as well.

If you're looking for American girls primarily, I would still keep the same order, but I would note that finding them in Pompano is damn near impossible (regulars will tell me I'm wrong, which is fine, and I admit I've met american girls tell me they've worked in Pompano) and in Miami it's going to cost you (if you're looking for extras) -- and in this case, I would say Tampa is cheaper than Miami.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    ^^^ just my own experience, if the OP is looking for American girl 9s in a big nice club with a party atmosphere, and also looking to be economical, the OP is SOL. You can have cost effective or you can have very pretty American girls in a big nice club.
    More American girls in Miami vs Tampa?
  • Jacks4thson
    a year ago
    1 - I am not looking for a party atmosphere or American girl 9’s.

2 - not necessarily looking to be economical but if my dollar will go way farther in Tampa for the same experience then why not go there for 4 days instead of 3.

3 - I was including Pompano in the “Miami area clubs”. Perhaps others consider them separate.

Thx for the feedback - thinking I will stick to Miami/Pompano - I know what to expect.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    On their best day the Tampa area clubs might be 20% of Miami clubs and that includes clubs like Bare Assets in Holiday, where we went every time we played the copperhead course.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    If you were looking for more natural girls Tampa has more of that than Miami. South Florida has a ton of plastic. Tampa has it too but not quite as much.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    The last time I was at cheetah pompano was in April and I was amazed at the number of spinners. I plan on checking it out before Halloween.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I easily found more american girls in Tampa, but the Cubanas are on average decidedly hotter. I think Tampa is closer to Miami in terms of talent and value, but yeah, Miami is easily better.
  • Nixur68
    a year ago
    How does Tampa compare to Pompano or Fort Lauderdale? Is it worth it to spend a week or two traveling to check out clubs?
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    On my last trip I didn't stop at any Fort Lauderdale clubs. If you're looking for a base of operations, it's harder to do better than Fort Lauderdale (unless you plan on commuting a lot to Miami). Pompano stomps on Tampa easily, it's not even close. It's not even close if you're not looking for extras. If you're looking to party or to chill or to hang (well, here you're going to need to speak Spanish), Pompano all the way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion