tuscl

Salvaging Lap Dances

Monday, October 9, 2023 11:23 PM
Start off a dance, it's not good. I always getting this sinking feeling like fuck I just burned X money. What do you do next? Write it off? Give her the same attitude back? Me I just start talking, distract, loosen her up a little, you know try to butter up, make her laugh. It never turns into a GREAT lap dance all of a sudden. But I usually do get it a little better. How do you salvage a dud?

19 comments

• loper
    9 months ago
    What I love (not) is when you get a disappointing dance and then she overcounts (no, that was 2 dances, not 1). To answer your question, if it's clear that a bad attitude is the problem, I might be extremely rude and ask her to stop mid-song. If she's inexperienced and has some promise, I might try to slow her down or give her some gentle instruction. I've had one girl who new at a club give me a very low contact dance, but the 2nd time I saw her it was much higher contact. Girls learn the official club rules and later they learn the real club rules. At any rate, I pay for exactly one dance and don't give a tip.
  • 5footguy
    9 months ago
    Don't try to salvage a dud. Pay for the 1 dance and thank her. As loper said, it can get better, just don't expect it to get better that day.
  • drewcareypnw
    9 months ago
    Unless she’s told me “tell me what to do bc I’m new”, I don’t do anything with a dud. 1 and done, pay and split. If they are rude or smelly I say “ok that’s enough”, stop early, pay and split. I view it as a cost of doing business. Sometimes they just suck, and really even if they do suck: you still had a hot girl in your lap for a few minutes. It could be worse.
  • Studme53
    9 months ago
    ^Yes - stopping early is tough but necessary. I’ve said, “ok - that’s enough” mid-first dance, due to bad smell mostly. Hopefully, it’s a wake-up call for the dancer.
  • motorhead
    9 months ago
    You throw the money in her face and say “I’m walkin’ here”
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    if the first song doesn't blow my socks off, I smile and thank them.
  • Context22
    9 months ago
    The smell factor is huge. Unfortunately a lot of the girls up in the Seattle area smell like old bong water, big turn off. How offended do you think they would get if you offered them some chewing gum?
  • Dolfan
    9 months ago
    I'm with the others, I'm not in the salvage business. A not bad dance, I'll give her a 2nd one and see if she can pick up on the vibe. A bad one I'll stop at one. Hygiene issues or terrible dances I'll stop as soon as I notice.
  • Huntsman
    9 months ago
    I agree with others. A dud is a dud. I don’t try to salvage it. Stop after one. Pay. Move on. I want to invest the least amount of myself in unproductive interactions.
  • Manuellabore
    9 months ago
    I mentally update my to-do list for work until the song is over
  • gSteph
    9 months ago
    If it's too fast/bouncy, I'll hug and say whoa, I prefer it slow. Top still on, I'll finger straps or edge of bra. Still showing only your back, I'll try (gently) to turn her by the hips. Haven't touched me yet, I'll brush my nipples while brushing hers. None of this works, I'll admire her body while thinking of who else to try after this one and done.
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    yeah. I've had a few bad dances. it's part of the learning curve.
  • JackKash
    9 months ago
    I once was in a place early in the evening, only PL and I was sure it was gonna be out of business soon (it was). 2 dancers nicely chatting me up though, figured I'd get a double from them before I left. Hadn't realized until they got close that they both stunk. I tried to hold my breath and smile. Longest dance of my life and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 months ago
    It's not unusual that I'll stop the dance early and walk out. Why finish a single shitty when I could be out looking for a non-shitty dance? It's a sunk-cost fallacy.
  • Muddy
    9 months ago
    Yeah to all out there saying fuck you and walking out I don’t blame y’all. I’ve done it a few times and feels good. But sometimes I’ll get an apathetic dance that prepaid (no choice, club SOP) $40 for. I just want to try save it sometimes. Especially if she’s not nasty but just a bad dancer/lazy
  • Longball300
    9 months ago
    Gotta know when to cut the rope... I have stopped mid-first song based on body odors, aggressive bouncing, "shin to balls contact" and a few times for bad breath. No fixing some things; that is why I never agree to fixed price for a session prior to a few dance test drive.
  • rockie
    9 months ago
    I've never salvaged a bad dance in that interaction. I may have uncovered a gem or 2 after the initial failed tryout. The comeback trail from a bad audition with me begins with an honest conversation from me that tells the dancer that she's on my no go list. don't pursue a no go and they have to ask why they are an automatic no go first! Of course 90% on my no go list never get a second chance, nor do most of then care!
  • chiefwiggum
    9 months ago
    I'll be contrarian here and say that if the girl is an 8+ in my book, I'll try to salvage, but no more than 3 dances. Everyone else, done in one. Or as Ismael says, the most efficient and effective thing is to end it before the song ends. That sends a strong signal to the girl that maybe she should up her game.
  • Jdo11
    9 months ago
    Always testdrive their willingness to provide with a single dance brother. Never fails to shit test (and discard) hustlers from actual providers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion