tuscl

Missouri teacher w/ an Only Fans

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
If she is really making roughly 3x her normal salary from only fans, she should focus on that full time.

https://news.yahoo.com/missouri-teacher-…

21 comments

• HoneyDewMelons
    a year ago
    I really need to start this....

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    OF is short-lived in most cases, so using OF as a replacement to income is generally sustainable only for a short period of time.

I have the below concerns:

1 - If having an OF account is so inappropriate, why were people looking at the site? We live in a hypocritical society, where it's okay to view such content, but not okay to produce the content.

2 - I would be concerned if teachers in my school district would be making only $42k. Perhaps the Board should use this as a wake-up call regarding their salaries being so low, so that teachers don't need to supplement their income in such a way. Would they have rather had her working a manual labor job until late at night, and then be tired at school the next day?
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    ^ 1. The hypocrisy is largely just virtue signaling.
    2. In most unionized school districts, any investigation would require 4 administrative employees (making twice that much) to conduct studies & investigations, likely resulting in hiring even more people and the need fire ever more govt $. It’s no wonder public education unions oppose charter schools: it threatens their business plan LOL.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Teaching/disciplining high school boys is particularly hard for attractive women. Sex work is good prep, you learn how to back down thirst-crazed individuals.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    They don't say what her OF name is, bummer.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    I don’t think I am in much of a position to comment but I have seen many clips of parents standing in front of panels expressing their outrage at woke gender shit being introduced to their young children. A teacher having an OF account is trivial by comparison IMHO.
  • BubbleYum
    a year ago
    If someone has a stable career and they do sex work on the side, they should continue that career or find another career that is just as stable. Sex work is not a stable and reliable industry - especially OF. Every sex worker's body has an expiration date and some are forced to retire before they even want to. If this woman doesn't want to pursue a long term career in sex work, she should keep OF as a side hustle; even if she is making more money than she is in her day job.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    @lg depends what they're complaining about. Very young kids do get harassed by other kids for behavior or clothing that they think in gender-nonconforming. Definitely a topic the overwoke can go way too far with. But, the coma-level unwoke are paying their bills with the lunch money their kids beat up other kids for.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I wish I had some teachers that were hot enough to do only fans!
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    https://thenudebay.com/brianna-coppage-n…

Couple photos - WARNING - several pop ups on this site.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    The reason why women do OF *and* hold down full-time jobs is because OF doesn't offer retirement & health benefits. Also, OF profits decrease as the creator ages (unless they won the genetic lottery). Even then, a marketing savvy MILF will almost always make less than the 20-something version of herself. Making job-quitting money as an content creator is a lot more work than most people realize.

Also, nearly every single story like this is the result of a soft partnership deal between the news outlet (or their ad team) and the creator. The link at the top of this thread is basically an infomercial that quietly skirts the labeling requirements of an actual infomercial.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Miss Barris would have charged $50 a month.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    Eeeeh, onlyfans may be unsustainable for the vast majority of people, but so is teaching in many schools. My guess is that this teacher put on leave DGAF when it comes to ending her “career.”

There is a pretty active subreddit for current teachers wanting to bail from the profession.
    https://reddit.com/r/TeachersInTransitio…

Also, r/teachers and r/teaching are both really depressing reads too.

• Heellover
    a year ago
    She has a really good body and awesome tits.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I don’t get the fascination some of you folks have with what other people earn.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    The only teachers who last feel like it's their calling. In order to last, they either need a high-income spouse, or a decent side gig. Maybe OF will be the savior of our education system, that we're letting die from neglect.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    @Heel her face/smile are breath-taking, don't know where you're seeing anything more.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I found her: brooklinlovexxx with 18k followers @ $20/month.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    And we can be sure that's really her, content pirates never lie.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    It seems like her, but who knows? Maybe those sneaky Content Pirates are up to their old tricks again!
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    Cute girl. But not someone I’d spend $20/month to see naked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion