tuscl

Substitute Sex

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Lets say you have a fuck buddy or friend with benefits or sugar baby that you are seeing on the regular. You are supposed to meet up with her for a roll in the hay, but she either is on her period, caught the flu, or has an important exam in the morning and can't meet her commitment. She knows you are skilled in the bedroom and doesn't want to leave you with blue balls. She calls up one of her friends, room mates, or sisters to fuck you as a substitute.

Has anyone had this happen? How common is this?

25 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    Now I’m not as charming as you but for me, never. I’ve just been given a rain check.
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    Pretty common in Penthouse forum.
    Real life, less so I imagine.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    On a moment’s notice your fuck buddy remembers she needs to study for an exam so she sends over a substitute fuck buddy, and how common is this? Huh…
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    What gsteph said. Or plausible I suppose if SB’s friend is also a SB and they wanted to keep the $ flowing. With a real life girlfriend, not a chance.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    Only once…there was a hotwife I used to date. She is a stay at home mom of two. Husband was cool with everything, he liked to hear the stories of what I would do to his wife. Anyways, we were supposed to have a car date one night, but her 2-year-old got sick and hubby wasn’t home. She didn’t feel comfortable with sneaking off and coming in my car to get her pussy licked and ride some dick - not with a crying child that was puking all over the place.

She texted and said another friend of hers that is a hot girl may be able to meet me - and she said she would text me back once she made contact. I didn’t think much of it - didn’t expect to hear back. I had begun to make other plans and about an hour later I got a text from my date telling me her friend wanted to meet me at an adult bookstore/theater and then go from there. My original date was a pretty black chick with natural DD’s and I kinda wanted to feel those puppies smacking me in the face. However, the “friend” was the total opposite - a spinner type with perky B’s and pretty cute. She sent me a couple pics and I was sold.

We met up at the bookstore, and she had on a hot little miniskirt with no panties she confided in me. We hugged and she complimented my cologne choice amongst other things. From there we went into the bookstore, and casually browsed around just talked about our kinks and likes. This chick didn’t seem to have any dislikes - she even said she loves anal which is contrary to my original date. Anyways, as we strolled through the store, as usual a crowd of thirsty dudes followed us around like a pack of hungry lions. We started to go into the theater and kick some things off - but she got bad vibes from some of the guys. So we ended up going to the parking lot and she proceeded to ride me like a mechanical bull right in the passenger seat of my ride.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Closest I've come was with a stripper I usually had some otc fun with whenever I was in her town. One time I texted her to let her know I was in town for the day and looking for some fun. She said she was too busy that day (I assume a better paying customer) and couldn't make it so she gave me a few names of girls she thought I would enjoy at the club. I went to the club but I ended up finding someone else who wasn't on the list to have fun with in the vip.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Sort of. I had a buddy in the early 2000's whose wife was Taiwanese, a daughter of some rich dude. He was kind of cleaned up per her requirements: skinny, wore suits, did a lot of cheesy "politeness" shit bowing and opening doors and whatever, and had shaved his head and junk (so he told) 100%. Apparently this was all to make fucking a white dude more palatable. I got the sense that a big hairy sloppy white dude was super gross to her and her friends. When she was out of town, which happened a lot, she would have friends either in town or coming through town, and she would give them a short term sign off to fuck. Like he was a safe option for the girls bc he was vetted and conformed to whatever round eye fuckability rules they had, and also she got to control who he was fucking when she was out of town. The two of them are annoying lunatics and I stopped hanging out with them, but we were close at the time and I pretty much believe the story.
  • BabyDoc
    a year ago
    @sinclair.

Thanks for the opportunity for me to swap lies. lol

For everyone else, it’s the internet so write it off as a fantasy.

Anyways in general my experience has been that whenever a girl gives you her OK for you to fuck another girl it’s NOT OK.

But specific to question posted, it has only happened once. We were regular fuck buddies and as you describe, she was unable to participate and sent me off with her best friend. We went through the first round missionary and then the girl wanted a second round and mounted me cowgirl. Yeah, here comes the Penthouse letter part. The door opens and in walks my fuck buddy. The two of them carry on a conversation without interrupting the ride.
  • Corvus
    a year ago
    The closest I've ever come is for my regular girl, a dancer, to ask if she could bring a friend with her for a threesome. It happened twice and the first time was great, my first threesome, with a less than
    enthusiastic extra girl The second time was outstanding. The friend was super hot and outstanding in bed. Oh, the memories...
  • sinclair
    a year ago
    The few times it has happened to me, it has led to easy arrangement of threesomes on subsequent meetings. The weird thing is I always seemed to have preferred the substitute over the original when comparing them head to head. The substitute either was a slightly better fuck, or she was a little bit more to my body preference.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I've add offers to add but not replace outright that would be a new one
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Happens to me all of the time. I refer to it as jacking off.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Is the main SB is a P4P arrangement, I could see it as a way to keep you as an SD. Especially if she's getting a kickback from the sub who has agreed not to steal you away.

It's never happened to me outside of a club. The closest I've had was in Vixens late at night with this dancer who was exactly what I wanted that night. We were negotiating when she realized the time and had to leave and get home. The friend she sent to take over for her would have been fine any other night, but the rapport would have been starting from scratch and she wasn't my taste for that night.
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    Maybe this could happen in an OTC or P4P arrangement, and maybe SB, but never in a real relationship. If your SO ever offers someone else for you to fuck, it is a test or a trap. Don’t fall for it!
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    Not sure if it counts since it was in a club. I was seeing my regular Brazilian for full service but she was going back to Brazil for vacation. On totally nude Tuesdays I had a dance with her and when we got back to the bar she called her friend over. As we sat there neither was wearing panties and both were stroking my dick as I fingered their pussies. Anyway she said that while she was away her friend should take care of me. While she was gone had a few dances with the friend, a pretty caramel colored Dominican with huge bolt ons and a big booty. Got the full treatment, daty, bbbj and fs. But still not as good as my regular.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    Humble brag. This on chick I was seeing…

Why bullshit. No, I got nothing.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ^lol!
  • bullzeye
    a year ago
    Not otc but just yesterday @Desire discovered a new CF. But she is only there 1 week/month. She did offer to connect me w/ her "sister" who would take care of things fir me during the other 3 weeks of the month she isn't there. We'll see how that goes ....
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I lived a pretty wild youth and never had a FWB call in a sub.

Consolation blowjob is the most common for those unwilling to surf the crimson tide.

In one case when she cancelled due to a cold she emphatically suggested I bang someone else, but she was in no state to do any legwork.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Be careful with this landmine....could be trick/thirst trap.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    In the poly subculture this is not unusual or uncommon.
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    I have had an on-again off-again fuck buddy relationship with a female former coworker of mine for a year now. One time, I wanted to get together, but she had a medical issue come up. She did set me up with her friend, who was basically an older version of her.
  • stripperlover777
    10 months ago
    I Would Wait Till She Is Ready! No Substitutes For Mi #1 Honey! 👽
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Closest I came to that was when my non-extras OTC fav was moving to Vegas. She vouched for me with her friend, so her friend would be willing to do OTC with me. Her friend was actually a bit hotter, but very flaky. Bad enough so I just couldn't take it after a while.
  • wallanon
    10 months ago
    "Anyways in general my experience has been that whenever a girl gives you her OK for you to fuck another girl it’s NOT OK."

Yes to this, but I've done it anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion