tuscl

Site Icon - Muddy

I was thinking about it today, and I realized, I don't think I'd ever checked the reviews on a club without coming across one by Muddy. His reviews are generally good and I find them quite helpful.

Well, I decided to pull up his reviews to determine which club I check out next-
600+ reviews. Has this man just been to every club in the country?

8 comments

• FLAP3000
    a year ago
    He’s independently wealthy and living the dream…
  • Usernamenolimit
    a year ago
    His review titles are pretty top-notch too
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Which is worse? Traveling and living in a car, visiting clubs throughout the country, or living a monotonous life in the 'Burbs?
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    You know Icee, if you keep being a dick founder is going to kick you off the board and delete all your posts again.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Think of me as the "SJG" of writing reviews, I never truly shut the fuck up.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Na but I appreciate the shoutout man. You know what I'm just curious dude to be honest with you. And I'm having fun traveling checking new strip clubs. It's an adventure for me. Meeting new people and even fucking of some them. I want to find out what's out there though. And if nothing else, most importantly even more than where to go it's knowing where not to go.

But I'm only going around one time. If you notice 99% of my visits are first time hits. If I do go around again I'll just be playing the greatest hits. There's a few metros of sc's I still want to hit, Portland, Vegas, Tulsa, Amarillo, Lubbock, Grand Rapids, Reno, Madison, Mobile, Birmingham, Knoxville, Wichita, Cedar Rapids, Quad Cities, Charleston, Baton Rouge just off the top of my head I wouldn't say I'm running out just yet but there will be a day when there ain't really nothing left to hit. And real talk I haven't mentioned this on here but in the back of my mind if it gets too crazy out where I'm at, looking at maybe moving and if I do I am not moving to shitty strip clubs. I refuse. If there is a strip club nirvana out there, I want to find it and I'll live there. Most folks move to places for jobs, family, weather, outdoor activities, yeah yeah na fuck all that stupid shit, good strip clubs is what we need motherfucker.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Somehow, I picture Muddy as either a lotto grand prize winner or trust fund inheritor who wants to be a 21st century Kerouac.
  • 5footguy
    a year ago
    Quarter Pounder, are you so desperate for validation that you need to upvote your own post bashing a guy for no reason?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion