tuscl

Baltimore / The Block

baltotrouble
Longtime on the scene, treat people well, be treated well
Sunday, September 17, 2023 4:09 PM
I wanted to start a discussion about the Baltimore Block and other nearby clubs, specifically about VIP rooms and extras. My experience goes back to the 90's when I dated a girl who worked there, and I've dipped back in over the years. To see this, a couple points, specifically about The Block. 1. The going rate to the club for VIP seems to be $180-$230 for 20 min. Dancer parallel tips vary wildly I would say $40 being rock bottom and $400 being the most I've been asked (and that was a beautiful girl responding to a demanding ask). Always be very specific about what will or won't happen as even with nicer talent, ambiguities are likely to be exploited for upsell. 2. By far the best VIP room comfort and privacy-wise is the Pussycat, which is like a mini strip club room with a pole, juke box and other amenities. Talent there varies a lot, as do the experiences, but historically, it could be very good. Chez Joey rooms are OK as well, but talent & the experiences are the most random I've encountered. 3. I strongly favor the talent and experience at Indulge Day Shift, which is a reflection of the bar tenders having been the ones behind The Red Room (now run by, and below, The Pussycat), who have a knack for great, uninhibited talent and few if any rip offs. Maybe 10% more expensive that other places on the Block, but the signal to noise ratio can't be beat. Many good experiences there, reviewed elsewhere. 4. I'm curious others recent experiences with the Block clubs, and with surround clubs, in relation to the VIP side of things. Obviously if it is the block, there are waves of good and bad as management and dancers tend to circulate, making the basic model more or less appealing.

8 comments

• Manuellabore
    9 months ago
    I really enjoyed reading this. I was trying to tie it back to my faded recollection of The Block. And the author’s voice sounded like Andrew Dice Clay in my mind for some reason
  • baltotrouble
    9 months ago
    That's really funny---I'd like to think I'm a bit the opposite of the "Dice Man," but now you've got me confused... ; )
  • groundball
    8 months ago
    the block is a shadow of it's old self, I stuck my head in a few places the other week and it was dead. there was a time, though where it was so much fun going down there to see what you would be able to get. It's been a long slide down since the riots
  • baltotrouble
    8 months ago
    Dayshift Indulge 4-7PM is all I have to say... I'm taking a break from it all at the moment, but for over a year, I never had a full miss. The rest is much less dependable. Earlier or later I woiuld not recommend.
  • funonthaside
    8 months ago
    ^ I agree that too early in a day is a waste. 4pm is probably a solid time to start.
  • baltotrouble
    8 months ago
    Indulge dayshift VIP talent to speak of off the top of my head: Riley, Saphire, Mystique, Shelly, Kay, and a couple other lookers whose names I can't remember. A few AF girls but unusually caucasian for the Block and far more open to direction and input than is the block drive-though window typical experience. The ratio of attractive dancers to customers is high, let's hope it lasts.
  • RonJax2
    8 months ago
    What's a good time / day of the week to visit Pussycat? Only time I've ever popped my head in there, it was completely dead, I think that was a Saturday afternoon.
  • funonthaside
    8 months ago
    I wouldn't go anywhere on The Block prior to 4pm. After that, the girl count increases until 7 or so, and then it's quiet for awhile until 8-9.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion