tuscl

STRIPPER OUTS CHEATING BRIDE-TO-BE

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Full story and Tik Tok video:

https://www.outkick.com/stripper-outs-ch…

7 comments

• Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Woman goes to SC for her bachelorette party. A man who is with her party ends up fooling around with her including “fingering her”. Marina, a stripper at the SC, makes a TikTok video (with half a million views) describing the cheating woman in detail so her fiance will know. Marina said the woman tips badly as well as she was taking videos of the strippers on stage.

There’s a moral to the story somewhere in there.

• Studme53
    a year ago
    Wtf?
    The bride was at a strip club with female strippers. Why? Maybe the bride likes women too and want some fun before she gets married and goes straight?
    But at the strip club she fools around not with a woman stripper, but with a man - presumably another customer.
    I call bullshit.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    “If your fiancé was wearing a veil and a cowboy hat.” I bet there were at least 30 bachelorette parties there over that weekend wearing the same thing!
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    @studme53
    Lots of females like female strippers. A woman at a SC does not mean she’s lesbian. That’s glib.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^ Either way, the “stripper” is a nasty, probably jealous, cunt.

Why wouldn’t she post about every PL that she thinks didn’t sufficiently tip her?
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    But if a PL dared post about what Tik Tok Stripper does in the VIP room, the ladies of stripper-web & pearl clutching PLs would condemn & ban your ass. Double standard much? Someone in TN needs to ID this tattletale so she can be boycotted.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    @studme53
    That’s a fair point to make. Anonymity in a SC may not be absolute but I’d expect it would be substantially so. Strippers posting specifics of customers is absolutely! not good. But What I’d say about the stripper, her and her stripper coworker mentioned the woman was taking video of strippers on stage. That also is a definite no and may break that two way implied anonymity agreement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion