tuscl

Lauren Boebert in the news.....

jaybud999
Pinpin aint EZ....when you're high
Thursday, September 14, 2023 4:29 AM
.....makes me want to see her naked, dancing, and satisfying my rod. But no talking. Please, no talking.

21 comments

• funonthaside
    10 months ago
    Ehhhh...she even LOOKS annoying....even without opening her mouth. Yes, she's hot, but she looks too much like a baby stripper that I wouldn't get anywhere near. She most definitely has a GPS look. As much as I don't like AOC's politics, I would choose AOC over Lauren (with same caveat that she not open her mouth....although I suspect I would be annoyed even with her expressions...."you want me to do WHAT? eeewwwww". On a related note, we are now at the stage where we have Representatives named Lauren. smh Let's add some named Tiffany, Amber, and Brittany to our representation, while we're at it. Certain names just have a non-professional connotation to them....which admittedly has nothing to do with their skills. I would take Sarah Palin or Kristi Noem over Lauren, if expanding outside of Congress.
  • JamesSD
    10 months ago
    I get the appeal of trashy white women who have pretended to clean up but you can tell deep down they are still trash. Their head game is usually good.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Maybe Boebert's political career will go down in history as the most epic sex worker role-play performance in history. Would never vote for her, but can't fault her as far as being a hot woman.
  • ATACdawg
    10 months ago
    What? No love for Marjorie Taylor Green?? Who'd have guessed....🤣🤮
  • Rob1115
    10 months ago
    I absolutely l hate that Boebert is hot and I would fuck her in a heartbeat. Aside from her looks the rest of her is just plain awful.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    Norbert got kicked out of a Denver theatre a few days ago for being disruptive during a showing of Beetlejuice, what a class act she is.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    ^ Boebert not Norbert fucking autocorrect
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    I think she is proof that there should be a requirement that you have to at least graduate high school to become be in the US congress. Sorry GED won’t cut it. Kristi Noem and her are attractive from afar but if you’ve seen up close photos of both of them, they both were a scary amount of makeup. Still… Boebert - 5’0” spinner, brunette, wears glasses - so hot. Maybe I’ll be able to get a lapdance from her one day if she loses her seat. Right now her democrat challenger has a slight advantage in the polls.
  • Specialj
    10 months ago
    Lol at first I thought you would referring to that psycho who cut off her husband's Johnson
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    ^ Boebert may cut off ours when she reads this board.
  • wld4tatas
    10 months ago
    I wouldn't fuck her, she is not worthy
  • TheeOSU
    10 months ago
    ^ Lol! Another classic to add to your multitude of delusional posts here!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    I had a fav for more than 5 years. We would do a 6 hour long OTC pretty much every week. She was pretty deep into Q-Anon and the ancient alien theories. She could be a pain at times, but for the most part, I found her company to be very enjoyable. I don't consider her dumb, I think she lacked a healthy level of skepticism. She was in community college part time, got plenty of As. Had another fav who was an ex-con and the widow of an OG one-percenter biker. Wouldn't shock me to find out she'd offed somebody who crossed her. But (along with being beautiful af) she was very interesting to converse with, and her dances were great.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    Pretty much the closest I come to wanting to fuck any female politician is Lisa Ann when she starred in "Who's Nailin' Paylin?". [view link]
  • Specialj
    10 months ago
    Lol CMI good one
  • SquareCastle
    10 months ago
    @CMI - credit where credit is due. Clever 🫡
  • datinman
    10 months ago
    It...just...keeps...getting...better. [view link] Seriously, if you're not smart enough to know there are cameras EVERYWHERE, you probably shouldn't hold an elected office.
  • jaybud999
    10 months ago
    @datinman Now we know she's good with OTC.
  • Cheo_D
    10 months ago
    Now, now, lads, haven't we heard it before, "don't put it in the crazy"... though in her case it seems it's more of a case of dumb-as-a-box-of-dildos. To be fair to the good citizens of the district, she was * almost * made a one-termer, her reelection was like the narrowest squeaker of a win in the whole House for 2022.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Maybe she could get Ivanka to come over for a three-way.
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    I saw an extended clip of the incident, with her exiting the building, and with her ass swaying in a streetwaker-esque manner....probably accentuated by her heels. She doesn't appear to have much of an ass, but the way it was moving was quite appealing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion