tuscl
Hip Hugger
805 Belvedere Dr Kokomo, IN 46901

I'm finally making my way here this Friday

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 2:23 PM
Is this place worth going to on a Friday afternoon? Any dancer I should stay away from or gravitate to? This is my last shot at a strip club, I'm getting married in a month haha

9 comments

• whodey
    9 months ago
    Haven't been to the Hugger in about a year so I can't recommend specific dancers. It is generally worth going in the afternoon but it gets more crowded in the evening. Why would this have to be your last trip to a strip club just because you are getting married? Probably at least 50% of strip club customers are married. You clearly don't see it as cheating if you are going while engaged so why would that change once you get married?
  • gSteph
    9 months ago
    ^^ What he said. Getting a lap dance 💃 😍 now and then doesn't negatively affect the good times of my marriage. We do all vary, though.
  • chiefwiggum
    9 months ago
    Of the handful of times I've been here, night, imo, is better than day. Girls are hit or miss, mostly hit, of the girl next door variety. IOW, not drop dead gorgeous, but in the cute/good-looking sort of way. Of course, there are all kinds. There will also be a fair amount of tattoos, some weird piercings, and some alt looks. Girls will be mostly white, mostly average build, with a few hard bodies and a few spinners. Lap dances are good two way contact and very good grind, most of the time. I wouldn't expect extras here, even with new-ish (going on 7 years at least) expansion. My best time here was with a girl studying to be a nurse, 8.5/9 in my book, DFK and groping all over for like 20 songs. I wish I lived closer :)
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    take your girlfriend with you. be up front and honest with her.
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    otherwise, you're going to regret it if you have to hide it from your intended wife.
  • Yattt333
    9 months ago
    Heading in tomorrow, Friday didn't work lol. Fingers crossed for a decent time
  • whenisdessert
    7 months ago
    Does Corona (day-shift) still work here? She was usually M-W-F schedule. Bigger girl, bigger boobs too.
  • Yattt333
    7 months ago
    There's a bunch of biggens there
  • Yattt333
    7 months ago
    Idk why people like the place
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion