tuscl
Hip Hugger
805 Belvedere Dr Kokomo, IN 46901

I'll be near here in a month

Monday, March 6, 2023 6:18 AM
Is this place worth the hassle of going to?

6 comments

• docsavage
    a year ago
    If you are near there and like going to strip clubs, it's worth stopping at. It's one of the better strip clubs in Indiana. The girls, mostly small-town white girl types, are decent looking and there is a good level of contact on the lap dances. It's also somewhat unique in that it has a combination of characteristics which give it kind of a quirky character. Lap dances are only ten dollars. There are only two kinds of beer: Bud and Bud Light. The stage is along the wall like a theater stage instead of in the center of the room. There is a juke box instead of a DJ. There is no hip-hop music on the juke box. You might hear something like Otis Redding or James Brown, not standard music for a strip club. It has had the same owner for decades and it seems like he doesn't like change.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    It’s been 10 years since I’ve been there but I’m guessing not much has changed. Don’t have high expectations. It’s not a high end gentleman’s club. Not sure I’d call it a dive, but it has the feel of a regular small down bar. But it’s totally safe. Dances are out in the open. And are cheap but not a place for extras - unless I suppose one can prematurely LDK with some grinding
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    A brief comments on dress…. While I did leave my white 3-piece polyester suit at home, I did wear my usual SC attire of soft khaki pants, a nice golf golf shirt and nice shoes - and often felt a little overdressed The typical customer is a central Indiana redneck. NASCAR t-shirt, jeans and a Jeff Gordon ball cap. A few biker types - not gangs - but the guy that drives a Harley and wears a bandana and has a wallet on a chain.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Doc and Motor summed it up pretty well. If you are already going to be in the area this is your best chance for entertainment, but don't expect too much. It is an old school small town dive bar type of strip club, if you prefer either a high energy party atmosphere type of club or extras this isn't going to be your type of club.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Like I said, it’s been awhile but when I lived in Indiana for awhile I’d go there a lot Super cute girl next door types. Usually not a problem getting attention but some dancers can really gravitate toward regulars. Especially in the afternoon day shift. There are guys that literally come every day to get a beer and drink with the girls
  • Yatesy
    a year ago
    I'll be there next week, hopefully it's a fun time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion