Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Extra prices

Mr Monger
Mr MongerVIP2440

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went maybe 2 weeks ago n this club is a hidden gem for extras. I smashed 2 white chicks on my visit. I paid $120 and $140 for both…everything included. It’s just a small club

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for BigYansh69
BigYansh69
•

Sounds awesome and decent value. Any Greek?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

rate their age and looks.

Profile picture for Mr Monger
Mr Monger
•

They was young and sexy most def will be back

Profile picture for licketysplit
licketysplit
•

I call BS. There's no place private in Hip Hugger to do any smashing. Other regulars will agree.

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

Agree w/Lickety - This review is definitely not for HH. It's only chair dances along the wall. No "smashing" is going on. And certainly no threesomes.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I call bull shit too. See his remarks on this review:

Profile picture for Local Hick
Local Hick
•

Farthest I remember hearing about here is FIV.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👽 LOL, Really Nice $Strippers That Know Da' Bosses! ! ! ! I Would $160---$500, Depending On Mileage, Time & ITC/OTC. However, If I'm Dealing With Extras, I Still Need A Solid 7---10 Rate $Stripper. TUSCL & STRIP CLUB CHEERS

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement