tuscl

South Florida

mc197536
Wisconsin
Headed to south Florida next week; of course pompano big 3 on list

I do prefer a chill atmosphere in addition to other things we look for…hot girls and friendly attitudes.

Also, I do like girls that are skilled in CPR in case I have any issues from their deadly good looks….

Best club/s for the ladies the are skilled in mouth to mouth and can speak English well?

16 comments

• Dolfan
    a year ago
    Read the reviews, there's been threads about it.

BT - Party atmosphere, decent girls
    CP - Slightly more laid back, hottest girls
    DD - factory feel, okay girls

At all three places, if you collapse to the floor the girls will either step over you or do a quick pocket check then move on. At Cheetah, the management might call 911 for you, at the other two they'll probably drag you out to the parking lot and erase the camera footage.

None of them will have many English speakers. Maybe 3-4 fluent per shift and another 4-5 who can say more than "dance" & "room" but not hold a complete convo.
  • shanny72
    a year ago
    Google translate is your friend.
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    I believe all 3 have an AED on premises. But will anyone choose to use it? Is the question.
  • mc197536
    a year ago
    So they DFK?
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    The vibe changes all the time at these clubs. At night it's more party, but if it's slow, it's more laid back. Girls show up all at once or trickle in. On my one week observation, I would say they're all closer to party vibe, especially BT at night. One night at DD it was standing room only, but not much was happening (probably because it was so tight it was hard to move).
  • BuckMcNutter
    a year ago
    Popped into Tootsies today.
    Lap time was Dance is now $26. Boy, can you come up with a more random freaking number
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    "can speak English well" in south Florida? Good luck. That's not snark, it is fact.

You want to DFK strippers? You do you, they're your lips.

• mc197536
    a year ago
    @gammanu95 I lived in south Florida before and it was never an issue finding strippers that spoke English well but that was 20 years ago.

Obviously times have changed. If you dont have info to add; no worries.

With regard to DFK, it’s much safer than all the mongers in her getting bbbj. Much safer.

Anyway, original question still remains.

Thx all.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^possibly the most absurd whataboutism to ever be posted on this site
  • mc197536
    a year ago
    ^^possible the most I don’t give a
    Fuck what you think just answer the question to ever be posted.

I mean wtf, we all do our own shit. Answer the question. If you can’t, move on.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I already answered your question. I said don't expect to find fluent English-speaking dancers in South Florida and don't be an idiot chasing FRMOS with strippers. Quit being such a defensive baby. And you CLEARLY give a fuck what I think because you keep responding with your defensiveness.
  • mc197536
    a year ago
    FRMOS?
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    FRMOS is what happens when you realize that VIP is for chumps, trade in your EV for a huffy, and join the organization led by a goatfucker who lives at the San Jose library.
  • mc197536
    a year ago
    Hey man thx
  • TheDaiquiriMan
    a year ago
    Are men in So Florida being offered rear entrance in VIP? I have seen in mentioned in a few reviews now but has never come up in negotiations for me
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    ^ It's girl-based moreso than club-based
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion