tuscl

SanFran

Wednesday, September 6, 2023 7:48 PM
Headed to SanFran and wine country in October. Are there worthwhile clubs in SanFran ? Granted my normal experience is in South Florida. Can any club in SanFran come close?

9 comments

• Muddy
    a year ago
    Yeah sure you want to hit non alcohol clubs for mileage in SF. Centerfolds I've had some great times there. Check the website for whatever day it is special. IDK if it is but mondays was $150 for 30 minutes VIP on like a bed. Definitely the Miami experience there. A lot girls commute to SF they don't really live in the city, there's a good chance they are staying somewhere in the area overnight, they might down for OTC if they aren't making money during the week. SF is underrated on this site people on here act like it's Salt Lake City. It's a blast, don't take your car. Uber down to the North Beach clubs and just club hop, drink all you want.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I found SF to be severely underwhelming. I last went when MBOT was still around. It was crazy expensive, like Vegas expensive (at the time 2017?) The city is great, but I hear it is terrible now with all the homeless.

This old guy I used to work with said the best time was the 90s. I believe him, he was a creepy old monger. North beach is good for club hopping but I was told it was no extras low mileage.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I’ve spent a lot of time in that area and there’s nothing with the exception of San Fran which I haven’t been to post COVID.

As for wine country I’d highly recommend exploring Paso, less fuss than Napa and Sonoma and more relaxed.
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    If your normal experience is South Florida then I'd say enjoy wine country and save the strip clubbing for when you get home. SF clubs are really expensive, not worth your time.
  • trapdoor
    a year ago
    First off, nobody calls it San Fran...we call it SF.

Second, wine country isn't near SF. It's probably over an hour drive to get into the city.

Third, the clubs in SF are expensive and generally not worth it. Don't leave luggage in your rental car as it'll get bipped.

Also, shailynn recommended Paso Robles...that's 3hrs south of the Bay along the central coast. Beautiful area, but absolutely pitiful nightlife there. caseyx is right...won't find anything in terms of bang for buck in SF. Enjoy the weather and don't leave belongings in your rental (second time I mention because it always happens).
  • Jacks4thson
    a year ago
    First off, how about those SF 49ers. Or is it SF FNs?

Second - I am from the east coast and drive an hour each way to work. That is not far and is considered “near”

Third - thank you as this was my suspicion. I will skip “SanFran” and just spend my time in “N” enjoying the weather and wine.

Thanks for the info!
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    Go to Yosemite and enjoy the sights!
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    and some of the redwood groves too...
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    Fort Point
    Nike Missile base on the Marin Side
    Lands End/Sutro Baths
    The Haight
    The Park
    Pick up a fresh bag of outdoor Sativa, and a few mushrooms and tour those sites. All together, less money and more enjoyable than a SF club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion