Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How bout you, smash or pass?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Put me down for smash.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I'm gonna pass - can't afford to go home with clown makeup on my clothes.....

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Smash

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Pass. She's out of my weight class.

Profile picture for 5footguy
5footguy
•

If she lost 10+ pounds, a likely smash. As it stands, pass.

Profile picture for 5footguy
5footguy
•

fwiw it's about ratios. If the tits were a letter size bigger and waist was the same, probably smash. Or, if the waist was 1-2" smaller and tits were the same, probably smash. But the ratio isn't quite there. I also like big butts, but not when a thick belly comes along with it. Thick belly like she has, but gigantic tits, I can work with. all about the ratio

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

In that video alone, I would have said Smash. But then, I looked at some more of her content and saw that she's kind of a fatty, so Pass. Maybe in a 3some with Taco Bell... maybe.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I bet she' d bring you a free milkshake. You'd get less critical with the milkshake goggles on.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Clowns are scary AF

Profile picture for SquareCastle
SquareCastle
•

She’s looking flubberish. Needs to do some squats and get on the elliptical for a good 6 months.

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Do you not watch movies clowns kill you in your sleep

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Got to give her some points for enthusiasm: youtube.com

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Holy shit you guys are picky.

I'm not saying I would pay, I'm not saying I would ask her to move in with me. But if she started undressing I would join her without hesitation.

I have smashed far worse.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Get rid of the clown makeup and I'd smash her.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If she brought some chicken mcnuggets I could make it work.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Wait, now she's throwing shade on rotary phones: youtube.com

They worked fine, I switch to pass.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

That's just goofy!

Profile picture for PoundKing
PoundKing
•

pass for sure

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement