tuscl

TUSCL Code Glossary

Secret code to cover our tracks. Enough with this I did this, I did that. Keep the Law of our trail. Tell no one of this. The password is "I come in a white suit" then you can spill the beans.

Blow Job-Billy Joel (we sang Allentown together and then type out the lyrics to really shake them)

Full sex- Frank Sinatra (Duet of New York, New York, the entire strip club went silent, we stole the show)

Covered Hand Job- Harry Connick Jr.

Hand Job- Hugh Jackman

Titty Fucking- Tom Ford ("Have you smelled my Tom Ford cologne collection, I hear tobacco vanille is a wonderful scent")

Total cunt to you once she is inside VIP- Ellen Degeneres

Covered Blow Job- The Columbus Blue Jackets

Anal Sex- Arnold Schwarzenegger ("Would you want to watch Total Recall, it's a fine Arnold Schwarzenegger film")

BareBack- Barry Bonds. ("favorite baseball player is Barry Bonds. But wait that guy is such a douchebag. I know but I'm really trying to fuck you without a condom")

Cowgirl- Carey Grant

Doggystyle- Donna Summer

Creampie- Just put Boston in front of it. Unless your in Boston. Then just say Colin Powell.

Deep Throating- Refer to Deepthroat from Watergate. "She deepthroated me, you know she sort of sounded like deepthroat from watergate, this VIP session had Nixon rolling over in his grave"

Foot Job- FJB

Golden Shower- Gwen Stefani

Masturbate- Mel Brooks

Foot Fuck- Farrah Fawcett. "I whipped my dick out, grabbed her feet and well let's just say she started to resemble Farrah Fawcett"

Skull Fucking- San Francisco. "I San Francisco'd her face so hard that she was left homeless and on crack on streets of San Francsico.

Dick- Dick Dale. I whipped my guitar, just like DICK dale would. And started playing Misirlou...with great vigor

Vagina- Virgina "She said she was from the state Virginia, whipped out her driver's license as proof except the Virginia was missing I and R but had an extra A. I had told her to go back to the DMV in the state of Virginia and tell them of the spelling error that needs to be corrected at once. We concluded it might be a big pain in the ass hassle so I just got back to fucking her pussy"

69- 96 "We both did 96 together. But also our favorite music group is Kriss Kross and I'm also dyslexic"

Feel free to use all these and our reviews will be safe, sound, solid and secure. And feel free to add.

15 comments

• Manuellabore
    a year ago
    No need for a special code for creampie in Boston because it isn't happening in either of the two Boston clubs
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Or you could post in Dine-Bizaad
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Making up dirty dick yarns - Muddy
  • 5footguy
    a year ago
    bro I'm rolling, good stuff
    given the above, let's hope no one has the Harry Connick Jr experience
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Muddy ape, I should be “I come in a stylin’ suit.” Maybe you’re happy with any ol’ white suit be we ricks be stylin’

Also, isn’t there already a glossary on here? I thought there was some big brouhaha where the guy that likes to jizz in his pants wanted the act of jizzing in one’s pants named after him. Don’t know why he wanted that shit. Not like jizzin’ in one’s pants is the pinnacle of life, but maybe it seems super cool if you ain’t a rick.

Anyhoo, I ain’t usin’ any of your slang but knock yourself out gettin’ the “Harry Connick Jr”. I mean really, who the fuck wears a condom for a HJ? That’s some weird shit. ROAR!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    This makes as much sense as the stupid "I had a dream" baloney and dollar *signs* representing dollar *amounts* that so many on USASG seem to do.

No LEO is gonna care what you call it if it's illegal.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Echo GMD. It’s like when we have the never ending why we should/not post about extras or dancer names and someone says “the website says everything on here is a work of fiction” as if it’s a silver bullet that protects everyone. It’s even more stupid that in the same breath they are usually the ones asking for detailed info and can’t see the irony.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I'm assuming / hoping that Muddy posted this entirely in jest. The perv "code" is at best cringe-worthy, but it accomplishes nothing aside from causing absolute noobs to ask "Why is everyone talking about Billy Joel?"
  • minnow
    a year ago
    CMI to Muddy: "Surely you jest."// Muddy: "Yes I do, and don't call me Shirley."
  • azdd
    a year ago
    Is there a list of the emoji meanings that are shown after username? I assume the green $ means that is a paid member, but not sure about the meaning of the check mark, the little flame, etc.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I always thought the $ was VIP, but it could mean lifetime VIP.

The check is a verified member. How useless was that?

The flame is a dancer. It used by a daisy or some flower.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Dollar sign = VIP via review or payment.

Checkmark = Verified profile

Purple flame = dancer
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    georgmicrodong... leo would NEVER figure them out. no way.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    and the check mark means I AM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion