tuscl

Border wall investment opportunity

mark94
Arizona
Monday, August 21, 2023 9:28 PM
The Biden government is selling off $300 million worth of materials intended for Donald Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall for just $2 million in an effort to stop it being used to deter illegal migrant crossings. What about buying it for $2 Million, storing it, then selling it back to Donald in 18 months ? That would be one hell of a profit.

16 comments

• skibum609
    a year ago
    Trump is going to have 2 million in the canteen at prison?
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    A few years ago NYC (NY Gov) sold off like $50M in Respirators for like $500K. If there is any doubt the Left wants long term open borders…
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    amazing short-changing the taxpayer so much. so much frivolous spending to begin with. then selling stuff for pennies on the dollar?
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    ^^^^^not their money, they don't give a fuck.....all sides.....they just have different priorities on how to waste it.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    How can we bust the big fella out of prison? We should start a thread about that
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Then there’s the $80 Billion of equipment we gave to the Taliban in Afghanistan.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    People are waking up. One girl I like to hang with sometimes. She's a very pretty girl, gives probably the best head of all time. Latina, 22 from Queens, New York. Usually a demographic that's on the blue side of the spectrum. But no she was saying..."Fuck these all these illegal motherfuckers, they need to get their ass back where they came from, getting all this free shit, out here sexually harassing all these girls, it's all men, there's no families! I can't wait to vote for Trump again, fuck all these stupid ass democrats!" It was at this point, I thought to myself for the first time in my life, I'm in love.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Bidenomics at work.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    "Then there’s the $80 Billion of equipment we gave to the Taliban in Afghanistan." The CCP is tight with the Taliban. The Taliban surely gave techie stuff to the CCP for research/reverse engineering. Then we have Sanctuary Cities/States demanding Federal aid; they never say what it really is - TAXPAYER'S MONEY, AND IT IS ALL BORROWED! It'll be interesting to see if the GOP grows a vertebrae or 2 in the next debt limit discussion this Fall.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    We had a massive air base in Afghanistan. Strategic location. Secure. We could have held that, and provided air support to the Afghan military. About $2B per year and 3,000 troops, if I recall right. We’d done something like that for a year without a single American death. Instead, we pull out. Government falls. Equipment lost. No airbase close to China. Thirteen dead. Thousands of Allies abandoned. Who knows how many terrorists brought to the US as refugees.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    And the Biden Mob has the hutzpah to call the AFG bugout "a success". "We completed one of the biggest airlifts in history, with more than 120,000 people evacuated to safety. That number is more than double what most experts thought were possible. No nation — no nation has ever done anything like it in all of history. Only the United States had the capacity and the will and the ability to do it, and we did it today. The extraordinary success of this mission was due to the incredible skill, bravery, and selfless courage of the United States military and our diplomats and intelligence professionals. " How can anyone live with themself that does and says stuff like this. If the goal to tear down America, then yes, the Dems are being very successful and redefining America with imported demographics. So far Biden has yet to bow to a foreign leader like his "mainstream African-American POTUS who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” And somehow people view Trump worse? There isn't one thing I can call successful that this Administration has done to improve the quality of Americans. It's an embarrassment.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Anyone who cannot see that Trump and every progressive are just semen stains on a dirty mattress really need s a reality check.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    The dems know they're going to lose in 2024, and don't want the GOP to have the means to cut off their lifeline of fresh illegal voters.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    “The dems know they're going to lose in 2024” Not if they can put Trump in prison! Lol What a shit show
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Every dem on the street you talk to would say that Biden could beat Trump again in 2024, yet the dems in power are working their asses off to get him locked up on false and trumped-up charges to keep him away from the nomination. Dems must know that Biden cannot win reelection, having surpassed Carter and Obama as the worst president in history. Perhaps one of the worst heads of state in history. Nonetheless, the DNC have announced him as their nominee! How fucking stupid are these guys? Easy: Biden isnt calling the shots, he is just a figurehead. Nothing else makes sense. How do they keep the figurehead in power? No voter ID checks. mail-in voting, and ballot harvesting.
  • wld4tatas
    a year ago
    The indictments are not about helping Biden win in 2024. If anything, Dems would rather have Biden run against Trump than some of the others. The indictments are about bringing justice to Trump's attempts to undermine our Democracy, which most Americans feel strongly about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion