tuscl

Wanting to go back

So a few months ago I got kicked out of a club because I had an LDK. The girl demanded money, and the manager said not to come back.

The thing is the girls there are some of the hottest. But idk. I think that fat fuk still works there.

Have u guys gone back to a club you have been kicked out off?

10 comments

• ww
    a year ago
    Yep. Give it a few weeks to a month and try again.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Pull a Bobby Valentine https://youtu.be/ok6pLKBD-XQ?t=75
  • Meshuggah
    a year ago
    I got "banned" at the local strip club with my buddy. One bouncer told us to leave. I own a stripper agency, I wasn't recruiting i was drinking with 2 girls and bought mozzarella sticks for 1. The other girl we don't trust. We think she lied to bouncer and tossed us.
    The interesting part of the story, my ex brother in law, the uncle of my daughter, is manager. But I don't communicate with him.
    I'll have a dancer ask him if I'm banned this week. We are the best customers there, we buy drinks, we buy the girls drinks, in fact they use to shut us off, and limit our drinking .
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    How much did she want? Did your jizz soak through and get on her?
  • mark94
    a year ago
    You have 2 things going for you. High turnover of bouncers and dancers. Multiple shifts with different staff.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    just wear one of those Groucho marks glasses with the heavy eyebrows and the big nose and mustache. they'll never recognize you.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I've seen girls complain on stripper sites that guys get banned and then are back in a few weeks or few months.

However if you like to LDK and it's the kind of club you get kicked out for an LDK, maybe it's not the club for you?
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    How can they kick you out for an LDK?? Isn’t that why we all go?

How about kicking out the dancer that squirted all over my Canali wool/cashmere trousers?? Cost me $40 to get those cleaned….
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Hell I would use it as an excuse to check out some new spots. Maybe you can find something better.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Unless it your only option in a 50 mile radius why not just start fresh somewhere else?!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion