tuscl

Extras Vs Cuddling and Company

Saturday, August 5, 2023 4:16 AM
So this discussion is about the strip club and the girls and what we come for. I know most people go to strip clubs obviously for the girls and to get aroused or see some sex appeal, get some slight action in lap dance, over the pants, when a lap dance, when the girl is really good and it's basically like sex with clothes on, extras, whatever the reason you come for that's cool, we all have our different ways. But majority is obviously for the girl and to get some pleasure and release or whatever

Anyway about me today is that I'm into different stuff now, I discovered a different side to the strip club. Like before I used to be like that, only come to the strip club for the sexual attraction and the attractive girl or the hots or to get a good dance or extras or whatever. I used to treat the strip club like a place to just come in have fun get your food time, whatever you wanted from the girl. I would ignore everything else ignore lap dances, ignore talking, I would only be focused on the hottest girl and getting the best satisfaction in the vip and extras, I used to be like that straight to the point. Ignore the stage show, the dancers, not care about anything else, but recently I'm not like that anymore

I changed, I mean that stuff and VIP dance or additional stuff is nice don't get me wrong, maybe I'm just putting it aside for a good while, or just leaving it for a bit. But now I'm more interested in the actual girl itself, talking to her being sweet together and cute, enjoying each other's company. I really love petite skinny girls they're so adorable and easy to handle how they're small, they're fun to talk to and easy to get along with. I just like nice sweet strippers now who care and are respectful. In the dances or vip now I just enjoy a regular dance or if she sits on my lap or we cuddle hold each other or kiss on cheek or whatever. I honestly find that more nicer and pleasing, you feel the love and experience more time together.

And I know some of you will disagree of course saying that's not what the strip club is for, you shouldn't be seeking affection or making it into too much that's not what it's for. You know what who gives a crap what anyone says. Everyone has their own way for the strip club, you can make it into whatever you want it to be. You can go their just for the fun and extras, just for small lap dances, just to watch the stage show, to make friends, to cuddle, kiss, to actually pick up the stripper, just to talk, just to have a beverage and enjoy the scene, it's whatever you make it, your not forced to go for the hottest girl and only go after the VIP or straight up stuff.

Also with this way that I do it it's easier and the strippers honestly love me for it, cause not all do extras, so when I say I just want a regular dance or to hold each other and be close cuddle whatever they love it they're like that's cute I like how your cool and awesome like this. It's easier for them since extras stuff can be a lot for someone to be willing to do, regular danfe and affection or kisses or cute stuff is easy for them they're nore willing, it's even less than a dance. Cause a dance is still giving off some grinding and dry hump like, the affection and just sitting on lap or hugging embracing each other is even less work.

And yes I know I keep saying this but you can call me weird all you want or a douche, but we all enjoy what we want whatever makes us happy. I just find this way better I enjoy the girl more, her company, love, cuddling, kissing. Extras and all that other stuff maybe I'd come back it's still on the table, but now it just feels like too much like you go through a lot and it's a lot of work. I just like having conversations with the dancer and laughing, talking, having simple dances, comforting each other all that. How do you guys think of this, like it's not always about sex, sometimes you just wanna chill with the girl and enjoy other things. Do you guys also like this way or see the girl like that sometimes

36 comments

• mike710
    a year ago
    Brevity oh brevity
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Hmm "cuddling" seems like maybe another way of saying "front room makeout session". Could it be?
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Sort of, it just means you want some love and affection feel dance rather than a sexualized dry hump lap dance. But not a lot kiss on lips or make out, they do cheek kisses but never got lips loool
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    I tend to be verbose too so I understand letting it fly on the keyboard for a post. But +1 to @mike710 pointing out the under appreciated ability of being succinct (that applies to me).

whatever you want out of your SC experience, obviously within reason, is precisely what’s right. It’s your money, it’s your limited spare time, it’s your individual pursuit of what makes you happy, go take that spare time to get what makes you happy. As far as other PLs that are focused on extras, that’s what is right for them. And if I read a bit of the intention of your post correctly, there’s no need for validation regarding what you do now. There may be others who will say ‘what are you crazy!’. I’ve never met someone who has found a true reasonable level of peace/happiness who also insists that others have to do things their way.
    BOL
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    “You know what who gives a crap what anyone says. Everyone has their own way for the strip club, you can make it into whatever you want it to be….” Yet you post yet another post begging for arguments. Definition of “troll” IMO.
    Dude, I’m glad you enjoy your PLuppy Love approach. Let’s talk in a couple years and see where you are with it.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    If that gives you fulfillment go for it. Personally I'm only interested in talking to sex workers in order to arrange sexual services for my gratification. I'm not interested in hearing them babble on about their dreams of becoming a fashion model, real estate agent, rap star, etc. Keep in mind these junkies wouldn't give you the time of day without a wallet full of money.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Proceed with caution. Unless you're in a good enough place mentally to distinguish between fantasy and reality, you won't be able to handle the aftermath of an emotional connection, which WILL most definitely result from engaging in cuddling and having sweet chats and interaction.

Most guys can't maintain a string enough wall when they get into this type of interaction.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Dusty-h: You left out a few details of your life story:
    1) Tell us about the female you looked at that produced your 1st erection.
    2) Tell us about your 1st wet dream. What was the scenario like ?
    3) Did you take a stuffed teddy bear to bed as a child ? If so, at what age did you stop taking bear to bed ?

Absent this information, I don't think we can provide you with a cogent/meaningful response. I just realized that your initials corresponds with "dickhead". Are you a dickhead IRL ? Could that be the reason that you encounter rude strippers that extort tips from you ?
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    I act exactly like Dane Cook from the movie My Best Friend's Girl, watch that movie if you haven't seen it. I'm exactly like Dane Cook on there
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    A nice cuddle is a great warm up to a dance for me. Gets the old Oxytocin rolling.

Also, trim down you posts FFS.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Yeah for sure man or sometimes we just want solely cuddling, not always in the sexual mood. Also what's FFS? Everyone with these terms and abbreviations. How does everyone learn this tuscl slang and lingo. I don't know much of it. I used to Google tuscl glossary and it would show the 300 words and abbreviations and meanings but not anymore the link is expired or something

Where do you guys learn all these terms and abbreviations and slang.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I'm sure glad you posted this as a discussion. otherwise... had you posted it as a article I would have voted against it.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    as to your discussion. my first half year a strip clubbing was just enjoying getting close to a girl.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Just remember, most people who last in a sales job (which stripping is) develop the skill of convincing you that you're their fav customer.

It makes the job harder, but many strippers are introverts. The ones who are would probably rather give you a good grind than do GFE roleplay. (GFE = Girl Friend Experience).
  • minnow
    a year ago
    ^^^^^ Thanks for the chuckle, DH. "Pop That Pussy", "Customer Complaint", "Wedding Scene." Looks like you went from being a dickhead to being an asshole. (main woman character called DC an asshole multiple times). Now I'm getting a more clear idea about you. I think "RiskA" has you figured out, IMO.

My PSA for the night: "FFS"= For Fuck's Sake.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Ohhh hahhahaha yeah it's a funny ass movie bro. And obviously I'm not like him hahahaha. I wish I was on that level tho or had that skill hahahahhahahaha. He's the real alpha asshole that gets all the pussy. It was just a reference like saying I'm the high value ass man like him but at least I'm honest I'm not like that but obviously we all want to be hahahah
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    +1 to @funontheside for great advice and @Minnow for the movie humor & sarcasm.
    I should have included in my first response a bigger disclaimer of caution than “within reason”. Disclaimer: an attractive female who will 100% act the part possesses the hack to breech a man’s firewall most especially if he’s in the slightest of life crisis. So yes, go get what makes you happy but never forget she sees you only as a conduit to your money. It’s her job requirement to have no compunction to get all your money as quickly as possible. If she was concerned with that then there’s really no way she could be a stripper. Never! forget that. BOL…
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Thank you guys all again, I appreciate the help and support commenting on my stuff and giving me tips and advice. I know I talk a lot and comment a lot even on my own posts. I just like this whole tuscl community, I'm still somewhat new to it, I've been on it for like 2 years now, I had an old account before. I like how this is a tool for reviews and to help each other talk about things since we're all in the same boat going to strip clubs, I love discussing our experiences and the same things we been through, it's fun to help each other out or listen to stories
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    If you would have just stayed home and masturbated in a sock all this stress could have been avoided.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    That's all you man you seem to know well Jason Biggs nice to meet you man I'm a big fan of you in American Pie thanks for commenting on my post
  • 1Chanman
    a year ago
    In the old days, it was more GFE and sex might or might not be had. Nowadays, it's about getting you off and extracting the most money possible
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Yeah some clubs are brothel like straight up they all ask to fck right away. Some are more formal and well tamed, some clubs are just to chill and regular dances where the girls don't do that or the club doesn't like it
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    @Dusty
    Do whatever makes you happy. I have a neighbor who has an expensive sports car that will go 200 mph. All he ever wants to do is to pull it out of his garage every Sunday, fiddle around with it and shine it up. If he ever does drive it, he’ll rarely get out of 3rd gear or over 35 mph.
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    this is why online is better for introverted girls that can't be bothered to fake it or don't wanna be touched. You can cut the crap online without resorting to scamming/hoeing/being rude/ aggressive sales whatever.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Wow a girl actually taking my side. Yes thank you. Yeah that one dumb ass btch that was like holding me or even pushing me physically and blocking my way and not letting me move anywhere definitely shouldn't be at the strip clubs with that shit. That can easily be reported and she'll get kicked out of the club fast
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Like all that begging and forcing for a tip? Like lady your better off standing at the highway begging for money, strip club you don't beg or go retarded for money, when it comes it comes. That girl needs to learn strip club ideology
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    Tbh I didn't read whole thing will go back and do that
  • blahblahblah23
    a year ago
    Ok that was still too long to fully read. Yeah a lot of the strip club "hustle" does come off as begging or desperation in way too many ways. I couldn't be effed to hustle last I danced and also hated being around so many fucking desperate bitches. It is a depressing environment. When I did hustle I was rude and demanding tho cuz nice just doesn't work for me.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Sorry I think I was mixing up the comment about my other discussion post I made about strippers forcing tips and extorting you if you don't oblige. But yeah you can't be desperate. Nice yeah. Or maybe don't be nice but also don't be rude and go insane. Just be normal in the middle. Cause if the dancer is rude and disrespecting me and being a btch for a tip you think someone is gonna give in to stupid behavior and someone walking all over them like that they're gonna think this girl is being a btch to me and messed up so why should I give her anything, of course no one's gonna give her shit at that point, unless it's a simp that easily gives in or a weak minded men just giving in and catering to her whim

But usually I give when the girl is nicer and sweet, I know it may seem like that won't work, but I like it cause I'm like wow she's not like the others, or when she's just good naturally and goes above and beyond and doesn't expect any tip or never asks for anything then I'm like damn she's different i feel like i want to give her something from my own will just for being good like this.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    And yeah like I said maybe that won't always work, but rude can be hard too. Maybe just in the middle like neutral, ask for some tips but then be willing to offer something in return like you can kiss me here, or we can extend the dance time, or I'll sit with you and talk more etc, like have something where it benefits the both of you and you guys build trust.
  • NinaBambina
    a year ago
    I once worked at a non-extras club that still did VIP rooms by the hour. An Indian man with a thick accent came in, bought an hour VIP, and asked me if I could just lay down on the VIP couch with him. He kind of just wanted to lay behind me (like, spooning) and put his arms around me. Weird, but not the most outrageous request I'd ever had. So I obliged him. That is all we did - we laid down. He did not kiss me or grope me inappropriately or try to align his penis with the entry of my vagina. Nothing like that. I think he might have even started dozing off near the end. When I told him the hour was almost done, he thanked me and said his wife (arranged marriage) doesn't let him cuddle with her and he just wanted to lay down with someone. I felt bad for him.

He tipped me well, too.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    Dude…just get a girlfriend or wife. You can cuddle, kiss, flirt anytime you’re ready. Save us the melodramatic BS.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    If that was the case where I can pull regular girls then I wouldn't be in this whole tuscl or attending strip clubs lol. A lot of guys go to strip clubs cause that's what we have to resort to since we don't get girls from the outside world as we originally planned. I wish it was like that man.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    If all the guys on tuscl can pull or attract actual women then there wouldn't be a need for strip club, we go cause of our unfortunate situation
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    STFU AND GO AWAY TROLL!!!!!!!! ^^^^^
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Stfu fag 45 year old beer belly incel
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion