tuscl

There really is FRMOS

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I thought that was just a myth or wishful thinking but this afternoon I actually saw one for the first time and the dancer I was with had never seen it either and she was a Follies pro.

It happened a Vivide in Atlanta. So across from me I see a guy, 40ish, getting dances from a Cuban girl and a white girl sitting by her self a few feet away. As soon as the Cuban girl was finished with the customer, the white girl, a 5-6 IMO, jumps in the guys lap and they start a torrid make out session that went on solid for 2 songs. I though sure they would be heading off to a VIP room but after 2 songs she walked off and they guy stayed put and got dances from other girls. I've seen this dancer quite often at the club but I've never seen her or any other dancer at any club do this in public. I do have a name.

18 comments

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    FRMOS = Front Room MakeOut Session

Providing as public service, so others can avoid investigating it. I've seen the term before, but didn't know the meaning.

I've sometimes been lucky enough to engage in it. It adds an element of extra excitement. It's not a common occurrence, however.

It also has the added benefit of getting the attention of other girls who may end up approaching you. It creates some animosity/jealousy between girls, though.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    Well, now you know that the San Jose Ape was not completely insane.

Now, I’m not sayin’ that San Jose Ape wasn’t insane. He was more like one of those dogs that freaks out because the Amazon delivery ape comes and thinks he’s scaring off said ape when the truck moves on after delivery whatever crap I drunk ordered. I kind of like those kind of pets.

I mean really. Compare the San Jose Ape to Skifredo. Nobody seems bothered by Fredo. But Skifredo is constantly freaking out and sayin’ all sorts of uncivilized crap. He’s like the dog that constantly shits and pisses in you living room. This rick don’t like that kinda dog.

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, FRMOS is apparently real (albeit rare), Skifredo chronically shits in the front room, and I’ve gotta make a rickarita with the new blender I got from Amazon. I have know idea why I ordered it. Probably drunk at the time. Now where is that frickin’ Tequila? ROAR!!!
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I only experienced it one time at flash dance (it's now the rose). It was over ten years ago. Kelly was her name.....very attractive and a straight up freak lol good times. Also had a FRHJ there.
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    FRMOS is the best. It is rare, but I have a few dancers in So FL who will FRMOS with me. When you can combine FRMOS with some mutual ITP action, it’s as good as VIP. I don’t know if it’s the latent exhibitionist thrill or the big dick power move, but there’s something about making out with a hot as fuck stripper in front of a bunch of other guys. But good oral hygiene is important!
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I saw a guy dive head first into a dancers crotch while she was nude on stage....and was down there for probably close to a minute eating away. Lol I swear to God It happened I couldn't believe it
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^what kind of shithole dives are you spending your minimum wage paycheck at?
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    My dick is bigger than yours cocksucker. Fuck off
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Gammanu you're nothing but a hate filled white privileged PUSSY that wouldn't said shit to someone's face. PUSSY GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOUR MONEY CANT BUY LOVE AND IT CANT BUY HAPPINESS SUCK ON THAT YOU PUSSY BITCH
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Name the time or place pussy bitch and I'll shut your ass for good. Gammon you're a PUSSY!!
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Now go report me PUSSY for threatening you. PUSSY
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏🤏
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Who wants to be that his anger issues are a big part of why he can't do better than minimum wage?
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Gammanu I make enough money to survive. That's all I need. You're a rich hateful person that nobody gives a shit about. I'd rather be me
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Nobody here gives a fuck that we don't agree or harmonize. We can keep bickering back and forth Or we can agree to a truce. I suggest that we go with the latter.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    I didn’t realize there was an abbreviation for this either. Not a super common occurrence for me, but definitely has happened multiple times. A lot of times alcohol was involved. Last time it happened the dancer was chewing gum, and I asked for a piece. She said that the last piece was in her mouth. So I jokingly asked for a piece of that one, and to my surprise she grabbed my face and gave me this long, sloppy/sensual kiss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion