tuscl

Strippers forcing tips/extorting you

Monday, July 31, 2023 10:02 PM
So I know I make alot of discussions but this one is serious I really need help wanna discuss something. So recently when I go to strip clubs girls force tips or make threats if you don't tip them or when you reject their dance or say no and I know this may seem unusual for some of you, maybe some of you have experienced it or some you haven't yet. It also depends on the area and the clubs too. I noticed this happened to me alot like in LA clubs or City of Industry, Anaheim etc, I noticed it there the girls get really stuck up and psycho if you say no to a dance or if you get a dance but don't tip after. They will hold you down or block your way of walking out. Or they'll say I'm gonna tell my manager or call my guy if you don't tip me $20 or whatever.

When you say no to a dance it mainly means no they should get the fucking hint and leave you alone and walk away, maybe I'll come back possibly who knows, but if you keep forcing and being an annoying brat I'm definitely not gonna come back. Also when you get a lap dance you already paid the fee, you don't have to tip shit. The girls lie and say we don't get paid for these dances not even VIP we only make money off stage money and tips. I'm like yeah right that's pure BS. If you don't make money from dances then why are you trying so hard to sell them, if you didn't make money off dances or any VIP you would leave the club the first day. I'm sure there is a cut, but there is no way that the girls get nothing or no money, come on stop the nonsense, you obviously get paid more than enough for your dances.

Also I tip girls when they don't ask for a tip and they're just naturally sweet and do good service and really care for me. When you beg and beg and literally threaten me for a tip of course your not gonna get shit then, like GTFO of here. If I go up to a hot girl in public and keep asking and begging her to bang me of course she's not gonna bang me. She's gonna bang me when I don't ask for it and work for it, and demonstrate game, seduction and all that, same way for them, you can't ask and force it you gotta work and do good service and go beyond then you'll get a tip

Sometimes girls even said I charge a $5 rejection fee for refusing a dance with me I'm like what the?!?! Go away get out of my face. Usually when girls force tips or try to extort me I just walk away or don't engage. If she really physically threatens me or says she's gonna call someone or attack me then of course I'm gonna tell the manager to handle it. Usually your not supposed to be the snitch you don't wanna be known as the little tattle tale I know I understand I get that. But in these situations it's valid you have to tell the manager to handle it for safety and everything.

So what do you guys do in these situations, how do you handle them? And also what are some tips you can give me to handle them or what to do when it happens again, thanks guys love y'all

4 comments

• Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Lol fuck ya'll seriously I've had enough of you fags. I always been nice you guys always talk shit and down to me in posts. They may pull stuff on me but I don't give in. I know not to let anyone throw bullshit my way I don't tolerate it. It happens at different areas or places. And when I say fag I'm using the slang term people just been using since like 2008 or whatever fag just means annoying piece of shit or douchebag.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    They know to respect me after I say no, I'm the real man they can sense it when I talk to them and actually half and half mixture of real pick up and sometimes buy a dance. If anything you guys are the real PL's throwing money and easily giving it away. Real guy doesn't give money to these strippers easily
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    So long "FAG"
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Caca guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion