tuscl

High Heel-less

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Sunday, July 30, 2023 8:04 PM
I’ve noticed more lasses in my club forgoing the high heels. Not enough to suggest a major trend or anything, but a few, maybe 2 out of the 10-12 usually there. Generally these gals are a bit more the girl next door type, and not the made up, more classic stripper type. Why? ‘High heels are not comfortable, why hurt my feet’, is the answer I get. And ‘too much time taking them off and on for lap dances’. Anyone else notice this? Or is this just an anomaly at my particular (west coast, college town) club? I also notice this coincides with fewer tattoos. Generally I like. Adds to the variety, and they just seem to be a more down to earth, regular gal.

19 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    I love it when a hot girl comes out barefoot or maybe flip flops...
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Some clubs require the girls to wear high heels to make them appeal sexier. I told one gal that it was too bad that she couldn't wear sneakers. That it would give her that girl next door look. She said "I don't want to look like the girl next door".
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    but I do know that some clubs require stripper heels. I think they should be more flexible on footwear.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I have not noticed this, but would welcome it in my locale. I am all for girl next door types with their shoes (and other clothes) off.
  • Sgtsnowman
    a year ago
    I'm all for variety. I like seeing a collection of different looks and styles.
  • BumHip
    a year ago
    I've only noticed them wearing stripper heels, but I love it when the give lap dances barefoot.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    NO !!!!
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    Most guys are usually not attracted to the very tall type of girls so you would think strippers would avoid looking tall. I've read that wearing high heels cause females hips to sway more when they walk. Females normally sway their hips when they walk so making them sway more makes them seem more feminine. That would explain the high heels. A lot of what women do to make themselves more attractive to men involves making themselves look more feminine since most men prefer the more feminine rather than more masculine types of females.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I've seen strippers without heels in several clubs. But it always just seems to be one or two. Seems like most strippers feel like it's good for $ to wear them. Or, as is often the case, exceptions are made to the rules, often in a rando way. More common for strippers to take off their heels in VIP, especially if they know they'll be back there with you for a while. I'll often suggest they take them off. Never had a stripper say they don't hurt. Often, they say the club requires them, even in VIP (deterrent to foot jobs?). A lot say that, if you take them off and then put them back on multiple times per shift, it hurts worse.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I've found I'm more attracted to dancers when they don't have their heels.on. On stage is one thing, it's a performance, and we aren't standing next to each other. Most strippers are my club take them off for VIP.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    There’s high heels then there’s stripper high heels. For a flat high heel, 5 inches is considered very high. For stripper platform high heels, 5 inches is the lowest heel. As @docsavage correctly said, most men don’t prefer very tall women. When I first walked in to a SC about 10 months ago (not having been to one in many years - pre stripper heels), I thought ‘is this a friggin basketball team?”. It’s personal preference and for me I’m not a fan. Fortunately some strippers are not either. Just ask. If you’re a Florida SC goer, say ‘no me gustan los tacos muy altos’
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    I have a scar on my right thigh from a stripper shoe heel, inflicted during a pants-down CG session. Hurt & bled. At least she felt bad about it. So I favor shoes-off for dances. However, few things are as gross as strip club floors, esp VIP rooms. Now I just move them around to avoid contact with foot soles. I’m tall enough that stripper shoes right-size the girls; bare or sandals make them too short. When they’re bent over a VIP bench it doesn’t really matter, but other times it’s too much like being with a child and that’s too creepy even for me. So I’m Team Stripper Shoes.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    I love to watch hussies strutting around in platform “come fuck me” shoes and the only place to see it is the strip club. Don’t let it ever end. I can see bitches walking around barefoot at the beach.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I can care less what kind of footwear they have on.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Huh. Women have feet. Never knew that.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    ^ Yes - that’s why every woman selling sex appeal wears high heels - because I’m the only guy in the world who likes them.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Strippers Should Wear 6" Or 7" Inch Platform Stripper Heels & They Should B The Mules Kind (Clear Top Front Area With No Back Straps). These Are Easy To Slide In & Out Of Coz There Are No Back Straps. The Clear Top Front Area Mules Also Show More Skin Which Adds A Stimulation & Bunny Look 🐇🐇🐇 ✔️💲
  • Studme53
    6 months ago
    ^ Totally agree ! You are a wise man. And this is how every woman should go to the beach: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    I oppose mandatory high heels, as they may drive women who are already dangerously top heavy out of the profession.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion