tuscl

Bikini coffee reviews

Living in Portland Or now. There are a lot of Bikini coffee stands here. Are there any reviews here or any other website that does reviews like this site does ? I know that some offer ‘Specials’

13 comments

• misterorange
    a year ago
    On the sidebar, click on "strip club list". At the very top choose "add a listing" and you'll see the following:
    tuscl.net is not just for strip clubs. Feel free to add any place you can enjoy the comforts of a sexy woman. This includes Strip Clubs, Bikini Bars, Lingerie Modeling Studios, Massage Parlors, and Legal Brothels.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I suggest no reviews of coffee places. the reason is that I don't want them to get in possible trouble. sometimes they may be crossing over the line.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Never been to Seattle or Portland where these places are popular. I follow a few of those girls and the coffee stand companies on IG. What’s the deal with them? Does the customer stay in their car, go inside, with other customers or single, doors closed when you’re in there? Inquiring minds want to know. Some of those girls are smoking hot.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a year ago
    Been wanting to stop by one of these places for ages. Wish there were more on the east coast.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    There's a new one here in San Diego but it's clearly going for "Indy coffee shop in a beach neighborhood where the women happen to wear cute bikinis" rather than the more traditional concept.

I'm curious what they plan to do in the winter when the beach crowds are gone and their customers aren't walking in wearing swimsuits.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Yeah I’m for something like this. I recently hit a few I was wondering if anybody gets extras out of those, it seemed like it might be possible. But basically they overcharge you for a shitty latte and they expect tips. The ones I saw ain’t no bikinis though, it was see through fishnet outfits. One chick I saw was some blonde girl with big tits and this see through bra, I would be all over that in a strip clu. I asked about OTC…S(Outside the coffee stand) but na. You could tell she gets the question a lot though.

I wouldn’t reccomend girls work at these places though because they are this little isolated stand with almost naked girl inside, it seems like it could be dangerous and some creep could try something. BTW this concept would NOT work in much more ghetto areas of America (although Seattle is well on its way) where the stand would be constantly harassed by assholes.
  • Electronman
    a year ago
    I see a business opportunity for an east coast entrepreneur. I would appreciate reviews of sexy coffee shops.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    searching for otc with these coffee girls is most likely going to result at a real high failure rate. no different than searching at a hooters, regular bar, or anywhere else that is not a strip club, whorehouse, etc.

if you choose to go the coffee girl route please heed this advice: get your coffee first before you start asking questions.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    Customer: I have a Brewed Bikini House Blend Coffee, please.
    Bikini Barista: Certainly, what size would you like?
    Customer: What sizes do you have?
    Bikini Barista: You can have an A cup, B cup, C cup and if you are daring a DD cup size.
    Customer: I can't make up my mind - I like all of them!
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    IG @baristatbaby if linky no worky

https://www.instagram.com/baristatbaby/
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    'I wouldn’t reccomend girls work at these places though because they are this little isolated stand with almost naked girl inside, it seems like it could be dangerous and some creep could try something.'

It's happened, recently there was a video of some creep that grabbed and tried to pull a coffee girl out of her window in to his truck when she reached out to collect the money from his purchase. I saw it on a couple websites, maybe TUSCL was one of them?
  • Sheldon2022
    a year ago
    I have been to a few out here, I guess I need to clarify… all the girls are wearing bikinis or sexy outfits. There was one stand that offered topless for 20.00 and full nude for 40.00 tip on top of the drink. There are like a Starbucks. Coffee or Smoothies, and snacks. Yes, they are a little over priced, but face it, stripclub drinks are not the best either, you are paying for the view. All the ones I have been to are drive up. I will be searching for a walk in one and see it any exists. I asked here due to us all being horndogs and maybe someone had a different experience.

Also, again here in Ore; I have not seen very many girls working that Do Not any Ink. It is very common at any age here. I am not really a fan of highly Inked girls, but usually I look beyond that and enjoy the rest of the view.

I also believe that for their safety, the close early, like 6:00 pm. But they do open a 6:00 am.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I think ink is a requirement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion