tuscl

If a girl blows you off

Monday, July 17, 2023 11:13 AM
Hey wassup again my fellow strip club mates, hope your all having fun and enjoying the strip club life. I know I just posted a discussion literally just yesterday and it was Poppin hahahah if you haven't already seen it. I actually like discussions they get noticed more and comments and people contribute. Reviews don't get much attention or notice, but anyway my topic today is ok so for example let's say it's a girl a stripper you semi talked to already you had a hi hello short introduction very brief then you see her later that night or another time, or forget the hi hello introduction I mean that's applicable but I'm saying it can also be a girl your just noticing and want to talk to. Let's say when you try to talk to her or get her attention for dance or something she says I'm on break or I have to go in the back, then you see her walk to another customer after another customer

You know what I mean, just generally sorry if I wasn't clearly but basically what I'm saying is that if you try to talk to a stripper and she says some lie like I gotta go in stage or talk to my boss I'm busy then you immediately see her blow you off and go to other customers, like basically, your being nice and introducing yourself and trying to talk to her and possibly spend money on her yet she doesn't appreciate that and just treats you like dust and lies and goes to other people instead and gets a dance. I know this is silly for me to even be posting and asking I should know better. But I was just gonna say at that point if a girl pulls that card, you should obviously just let it go right, or not even talk to her after that bullshit right, do you guys agree or what's your take on it

15 comments

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    Stop clubbing, and return in 10 years, after you no longer view clubs as places to pick up chicks.

Who cares if a girl blows you off? Find another girl to be the recipient of your club funds.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Yeah I know that about who cares it's not a big deal. Well it's not to pick up chicks your right, cause picking up regular girls is outside world on your own time. This is just getting dances and their service, so it's not picking them up genuinely without money
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Dancers are motivated by money. If they've never met you before, you are an unknown. If that other customer she went to is a known quantity, or a regular, it's a simple risk versus reward decision for her. You *might* be worth her time, but the other guy *is* worth her time, and you might still be around when her regular leaves.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    that's ok. one girl did that to me at the club. i gave her a 2nd shot week later. she wound up being my fave for 8 months before she quit. but if she were to blow me off that 2nd time then yeah i absolutely would have moved on and said fuck that bitch.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Yeah that makes sense just like when we see our regulars in the club we know they're for sure gonna do good service or whatever we request. We still may look around for other girls first since sometimes we wanna try someone new or have options, but usually if all else fails then it's no biggie since we can just go to the regular that we have trust with and won't do us wrong

So yeah I kinda see what you mean, man the whole strip club game is a lot hahahah. Like it's confusing like some girls can talk and sit with you long and seem nice and perfect but end up giving a shitty air dance

Also some girls can be rude blow you off but then come back and give the best grind ever, it's just confusing sometimes what girls to go to, or what situations, it's a mixed bag
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    If she Blows Me Off, I usually tip if she swallows !!!!!
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    I don't mean to sound so weird myself and to mix things up but I actually noticed that sometimes the dancers who do that or make you wait or hard to get or to get a hold of they blow you off for other customers eventually when you do get a hold of them and talk to them u think if she's this much avoiding me or not interested in fking with me or talking to me she's obviously gonna give a scratch ass whack dance but in my experiences I actually noticed and just realized they surprise you and give you a real good dance so it pays off sometimes to take the risk and it's different than expected
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Perhaps it's because your communication in person is as incoherent as your writing. Brush up on concise communication and proper formation of sentences, and you may have better luck with the ladies.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    "If she Blows Me Off, I usually tip if she swallows !!!!!"

hell i'll even tip her if she spits my load on a curtain or wall. then i react with a what the fuck? did she just do what i saw her do and then a one minute hard hahaha.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    Don’t us guys do the same thing, we turn down a girl with “maybe later” or something similar then a few moments later a hot 10 lands in our laps giving us an immediate boner and we are sold in milliseconds? It’s all part of strip club life.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Yeah hahahahaha I like that analogy very true man. Yeah it's all part of the game it's confusing, so many different encounters and situations you face along the way. U go through so much different personalities and weird scenarios. It is part of strip club life yes always gonna face different things
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I remember one dancer who was one of the most uniquely beautiful women I've ever seen. She was half white and half East Asian. I waited at least two years to get a dance with her. She had a sugar daddy whose (inherited) wealth was in 8 or 9 figures. He found it hot that she stripped (liked come see her in the club), and she like the idea of not being totally dependent. She quit smoking, and gained a few pounds. Instead of being glad she was doing something good for her health, he got obnoxious with her about the extra weight. (It wasn't much. She went from passing for a high school chick to looking like a more typical early 20s chick.) So she started wanting to break it off with him, and took me on as a weekly regular, just like that.

The point being, you never know what's going on in someone's life, or someone's head. Just that it's almost certainly not really about you. So don't dwell on it.

She told me about a time when she'd gone to a local fast food place. The guy who waited on her put an extra hot dog in her order, and wrote his phone number on it. I don't think she called him, but she seemed pretty impressed with the effort. So, never lose hope you'll find some small way to impress a very beautiful woman.
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Damn thanks my buddy I liked hearing that. Yeah man you never know in strip club it's always very unpredictable as I keep repeating. It always turns out the opposite of what you expect
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    The biggest misconception amongst newbies and casual sc goers are that these women have civilian mindsets. They don’t. At least the good ones don’t. And that especially rings true for those that have been in the business for a multitude of years.

The #1 goal of any well versed and seasoned stripper is extracting as much money out of you as possible. End of story, period. The trick is evening the score and having as much fun in reciprocation. Which I have throughout the years. In fact, I prefer the NSA/Transactional mindset over the emotional drudgery and baggage that comes with a civilian relationships.

Some years ago, I knew a gorgeous Columbian stripper out of Miami (quite possibly the hottest dancer I’ve ever seen - to this day) and men were literally waiting in line at Gold Rush cabaret just to dance with her. She would’ve given the DMV a run for their money. Danced with her a few times, and OTC was 3k minimum - which I never took her up on although I did strongly consider it based on her preeminent level of beauty. What she told me one day in spanish was very telling, she said, “I hate every man that walks through that door but they’ll never ever know it”. Ouch! That’s the typical mindset of a HOT professional stripper.
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    I Would Find A Dancer That Wouldn't Blow Me Off If That Happened. It's Too Competitive & I Would Be With A New Dancer @ The Speed Of Light!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion