tuscl

Germany meet up?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Tuesday, July 11, 2023 5:49 PM
By any chance are any of you guys going to be in Frankfurt 9/15 and 9/16, if so would love to meet up?

9 comments

• londonguy
    a year ago
    Apologies for the double post. Use this thread if you prefer
  • Rod8432
    a year ago
    Actually, I am thinking about that...
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    Can I suggest making the tuscl annual meet up in Germany a tradition? I mean I can’t make it this year, but if we can make it automatic we PLa over
    Here can have time to make an excuse to get over there. I’d even take my family along and find a way to ditch them for a few hours 😊
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    I would love a meet up in Frankfurt but I won't be able to make this one.
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    Don't I wish. Made it to Sharks one weekend this year but not sure that I'll be able to make it back.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    You guys that have only been to Sharks need to consider Oase next time. There’s a 50/50 split on which is the better of the two clubs. My own preference is Oase because I’ve always found the standard and number of girls to be slightly higher.

I’ll probably be at Sharks on day one and Oase the following day.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    What's summer like in Germany? Why not Oktoberfest?
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    I went to Oase a few times before I ever went to Sharks. Overall I've had better experiences in Darmstadt, though I wouldn't say that Oase was bad. One thing is I find it easier to get to Sharks when I'm in the area and don't have a car. Sure one can take a cab but I prefer taking public transportation.
  • mjx01
    a year ago
    I wish I could but already have other travel plans, and explaining a random tip to the promise land would be a chore.

Isn't the October in Oktoberfest a bit of a misnomer? I though the big festivals were actually much earlier, more like September? The lead up to the start of October not actually in October?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion