tuscl

Are there any clubs in NJ worth going to these days

Tuesday, July 4, 2023 7:04 PM
I used to frequent go go Rama and Delilah’s. Stillettos too when I didn’t want to drive an hour south. From what I’ve read none of these have even a couple hot girls these days. Anywhere in jersey worth getting an LD?

6 comments

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    For LDs.... Clancy's $20 - No crazy mileage, but good grinds Sunshine - $20 LDs with good grind; not sure of VIP pricing Hitching Post - $20 LDs with good grind, and I've heard some mileage
  • uniquename
    a year ago
    I was pleasantly surprised both at DDTR and at Manville in the past few weeks ago - there’s a reviews I left for both.
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    *sunrise & linden/Elizabeth/Patterson area maybe is to your liking ; I would like to know also
  • ray256
    a year ago
    I went to clancys the girls are 35 year old 4s. Only go if your standards are low
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    ^ I would say 35 is a fair estimate for Clancy's, but most are certainly not 4s. If you want younger and higher rankings, go to Tittilations or Roxy's, but prepare for tip parade and expensive/ineffective LDs. Chase the baby strippers all you want. I've found, though, that 30-somethings are the sweet spot.....still attractive, yet more mature personalities and more appreciative of your contributions (less entitlement mentality), leading to overall better experiences.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    ^ or Lookers in Elizabeth, but prepare for BBLs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion