tuscl

If you had 6 months to live who would you contact?

I'll leave it open.

10 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    Well I'll start. I would first contact the gal I referenced in my last few posts. Then I would contact my best male friend from high school and early adult years who I lost contact with when You Tube and Facebook unfairly and illegitimately "banned" me.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I pretty much keep in contact with anyone I care about already. Maintaining a friendship is a two-way street. Any time I'm always contacting someone but they never contact me I feel like the relationship is not that important to them and I should drop them out of my life. In the case of my stripper regulars, my feeling has always been I am only important to them as long as I am going into the club and buying lap dances from them. I don't want to be one of their fifty Facebook friends after they leave stripping or anything else like that. I just limit my social relationships to a few close friends and relatives who I know care about me.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    Would talk to my family. Then get as much bbfs from as meany strippers and amp's as I can.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I'd fast trak selling everything and enjoy the ladies to the max!
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Did you really just create a thread to bitch about Facebook and YouTube banning you???
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Haha... he lost contact with his "best friend" when he got banned from Facebook. That's one solid friendship right there.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    So I don’t know all the facts about what is going on with this thread… but I do understand the feeling of being isolated away from people who are around in an authentic way. That is what I’m reading from the OP. I’ll just link to some resources on the off chance they are useful. I suspect they might be more useful than the toxic cesspool of sites like Facebook or this one. (And yes, I am aware that I contribute to the toxicity plenty. I’m just talking in general)

One network is 7cups, there is free chatting on demand. And for more professional, formal services, there is a subscription plan of $150 a month.
    https://www.7cups.com/?correlationId=713…

Here is a group that is very US based, and connecting with others trying to get by in a dysfunctional society.
    https://adaa.org/find-help/support

If you happen to be a military veteran, there is a group just for veterans as well.
    https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/get-h…

And there are also various religious groups. I know quite a few people find them helpful, but I’m pretty secular so I won’t link to anything.
  • datinman
    a year ago
    Wow, that took a dark turn. Hopefully this was just the thread to start a conversation and not a cry for help.

Assuming it was the former, I would live the last six months like a rock star. I would contact my banker, financial planner, and realtor to let them know I would be liquidating everything.

I would contact RM Sotheby about a 1960 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Veloce I have my eye on because I wouldn't want to wait until the August auction.

I would contact Buffalo trace distillery and attempt to buy every bottle of Sazerac 18-year-old Rye they had held back. Money would be no option and I'm pretty sure they have a case or two squirreled away.

I would start smoking again. I quit smoking 40 years ago, but not because I didn't enjoy it.

I've been hearing really good things about cocaine for a long time. Might be a good time to give it a go.

I would take my Alpha, whiskey, Coke, and Marlboro red box on the road for a cross country whirlwind of vice and whoring. I would spend every cent I worked so long and hard to accumulate, with the exception of $10,000. I would keep $10,000 on hand to hire a hitman on the off chance after I've blown everything I get a call from the doctor stating he misdiagnosed me and I'm going to live after all.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I would take nicespice to Olive Garden and have hopes she’d touch my breadstick afterwards.

I would order Blah a new knife set.

I would teach Muddy about Airbnb and Priceline so he wouldn’t have to sleep in his car anymore.

I meet up with Sinclair and we’d get drunk and beat up every asshole in the club.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    ∆You mean there wouldn't be anybody left after you two were done??🤣
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion