tuscl

VIVIDE: Clingy dancers?

Anyone else have the experience of dancers becoming a little clingy at Vivide in Atlanta?

I've had a few that I used to see at Platinum (which I guess is officially closed?) that have become almost territorial at Vivide and will either try to interrupt me getting dances from other girls, or will sit close by and make it awkward. Now I either come by less or at times when I'm expecting they will be off.

Oh and btw, it does seem to be slowly becoming Follies 2.0. I went by this past Friday and ran into 3 dancers (and 2 bartenders) that used to work at Follies.

5 comments

• funonthaside
    a year ago
    Happens at many clubs. Just need to nip it in the bud and directly communicate that it is not appropriate, and that unless/until they stop dancing for other guys (which is an unreasonable expectation, as well), you will continue to experience the variety that is available in clubs.

And, to really drive home your point, cut off all funds to the interrupting and territorial dancers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    You say "excuse me", walk away from them, approach the other dancers you're interested in yourself. Needless to say, get zero dances from a dancer who's making a pest of herself.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    i actually don't mind this as long as it's one of my atf's that's doing this. this eliminates all of the bullshit waiting time to get to her if she is the only one that you're interested in seeing.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    I'll repeat what others have advised: Don't be intimidated by a girl in her underwear.

One can be assertive without being an asshole.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    A key point is, if you seem stupid to someone you want to screw off, that's a good thing, not a bad thing. Smile blankly. Use the phrases "no thanks" and "I dunno" if you can't think of better brush offs. If they don't take the hint, say excuse me, pick up your drink if you have one, and walk away.

At some clubs, management is pest enabling. There are definitely clubs that are for shmuck PLs only, just not worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion