tuscl

Tour de Inkster ( and Romulus / Dearborn )

Sunday, May 14, 2023 12:07 PM
Spent a couple weeks in the D. No need for another review for each club, but I will give a recap. I will go worst to best. Bogarts. I usually ask myself, why do I even stop. Except that once in a while. But this wasn’t it. Free self parking. $5 entry. Girls were not my type. From across the room, there was one thin blonde - even athletic appearing. But up close she must be pushing 50 years old. Lots of Botox and a fresh looking set of tits, still couldn’t pull the trigger for me. Didnt catch her name. I would have loved to meet her 30 years ago. If you want the positives? The food is good here. A bottle of water costs more than beer. Someone may need to do a welfare check on Tori, as i did not see her. I thought she lived here? 0 for 1 on Bogarts for me this trip Cricket. I am going to say i went 0 for 1 at Cricket because the only dancer i connected with on the floor that was my type did not do extras. She gave awesome fully nude dances. Since no extras, I dont mind saying her name. Mia or Mila. 20 ish. Brunnette . Thin spinner. Left dissapointed though. Free parking. Free cover before 7pm. Best beer deal in town…. 2 for $9. BTs. I went 2 for 3 here. BT seems to be really hit and miss. For me. I tried some day some nights. Seems there are more black girls and bigger girls than I have seen before here. I had high hopes again, just too many heavy girls this trip. Had multiple offers for $300 for everything here. No daytime cover. Night was $20. Mandatory valet still $10. Food was good, as always here. I bought a $33 shot + Red Bull for a dance. Damn. Their beer prices are a little high for what is usually more mid tier . they wanted $40 for a booth on a Friday night. Pass. I did find 2 young spinners that took care of me for a reasonable fee. $20 fee to enter vip area. The mirrors in the vip booths are a nice touch if you like to watch yourself perform. Maddie the Baddie appears to have moved on from FC to BTs now….. maybe she works both. No extras with her, so I dont mind naming. Landing Strip. 3 for 3. $7 valet. Free daytime cover. $20 night. Booth cost me $20. I do like to sit in the booths here. Many familiar faces ( and asses ) over the years. I wont name them, but I have yet to meet a girl here that didnt do extras. $20 for the access to vip. $40 for the bigger back rooms which I prefer. No 10s here, but the standard mix of whites and young black ladies. More mixed or really light black girls too. A few here are overweight, but not nearly as bad as BT was this trip. Flight club to follow

8 comments

a year ago
    Flight Club. 4 for 4. Still my favorite Club ever. Valet is mandatory $7 or 8. No daytime cover. $25 at night. Booth was $20. Beer prices vary here. Same beer.... $9.50 to 10.50. Depends on the server. Vip fee $25. This is where all the hard bodies young white girls were. Weekend nights this place is full of young 8s and 9s. Saw a few familiar faces that I didn't have a chance to catch up with like amber and Reign. Saw a new girl (to me) named Blair that I wish I had a chance to take for a spin... but didn't have a chance. A legit 10. 25 ish blonde. Hope for next time. Of the girls I did connect with here range was also higher. I maxed out at 600 for one in a moment of weakness. The rest of my trip was Lots of fun for 300 to 500 at the other clubs. I'd guess 450 was about my average. Again. I had no extras with any of the named dancers in this post.
  • Longball300
    a year ago
    Great summary; will be in The D myself in a few weeks; Very Helpful.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    I guess I should make a more concerted effort to find some substantive reason to travel to Detroit.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    ^ yes, longball and I have pretty much the entire North East and Midwest to travel to and we both agree Detroit is where it’s at pre and post COVID.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    Blair is great. Personally, not a 10 for me, but easily an 8.5/9. That being said, I don't like to hit $300 unless the girl is hot and first time, or that includes the room. Yes, I'm being that guy who doesn't want prices to drive up.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @shailynn, the problem is that I have a real good thing going here right now and I'm comfortable enough not to need to change it, and lazy enough not to go out looking for something else until I absolutely have to. 🤣🙃
    a year ago
    New Blair at Flight Club not to be confused with old Blair who must have retired from Landing Strip about a year ago.
  • Longball300
    a year ago
    Mia, Blair, Amber, Reign..... I will have to write these down..... and yes, nowhere I've been to is better for club action than Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion