tuscl

Need Strip Clubs in Airports

Friday, May 5, 2023 9:47 PM
Papi just posted an article about a plane delayed for four hours. I've spent many hours delayed in Denver, O'Hare, Atlanta, etc. Why not a strip club in the terminal? That is how I would while away my layovers. (Maybe a pun opportunity there.) And no need for a metal detector or pat down!

21 comments

• wallanon
    a year ago
    Got stuck at the Dallas Airport one time and there are a few strip clubs right around the corner. Met a dancer who ended up being one of my hottest OTCs ever. If only she didn't follow that up by trying to hit me up for money every other week...
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    VIP booths on the plane, 20/80 split between the airline and the stewardess.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    The Landing Strip indeed.
  • Array
    a year ago
    I once flew in the upper deck of a 747. Very few seats. I could only imagine the fun which could be had there on a lightly loaded plane.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    Why not? The Frankfurt Intl. Airport in Germany used to have a Dr. Mueller's, a German chain of sex shops. Don't know if it's still there or not. Haven't been through that airport in many years.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Denver definitely needs one close. It's no where near the actual city
  • mike710
    a year ago
    Milwaukee airport has a club within walking distance called the Airport Lounge.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I don't recall a major airport that seemed convenient to walk to. If I'm ever in Milwaukee maybe I'll try that.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    It’s great idea
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    Remember Hooters Air? That had great potential, Wonder if they served Grouper and Steamers?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    That would take all of the fun out of the "Mile High Club". :)
  • bang69
    a year ago
    I agree with Shadow Cat 1000%.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    While there might not be sidewalks on the road out, this map shows it's easily walkable as long as you aren't dragging around luggage. [view link]
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "this map shows it's easily walkable as long as you aren't dragging around luggage." Did you look at the map with the satellite images showing or just the mapquest cartoon?
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Actually the better question is if you've walked it. Have you actually walked there from the airport? If you've walked it then I guess it's walkable.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    I've walked from farther away, a hotel on Howell and Layton but I always have a car so haven't walked from the airport itself. I did walk from a hotel across the same street a few years ago. Howell is a fairly busy street but it's not crazy. It's not a bad area of Milwaukee if that's a concern. It's an industrial area. The oldest bar in Milwaukee, the Landmark, it right next door as well. They have a great happy hour. The Final Approach is a restaurant near the airport that has decent Prime Rib. I asked for the hottest horseradish they had and when they brought it out, all the locals stopped in their tracks to see my reaction. It definitely made my eyes water.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    It just looks like one road goes through a tunnel under the runways and the other road winds around past the cargo terminal. Not trying to be the expert on a place I've never been. It just looked a little dicey to walk.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    There are a bunch of strip clubs nearby, FLL, PBIA, and MIA, airports but the airports are so big, and there's so much traffic near these clubs I don't think it would be walkable even if you weren't carrying luggage. I wouldn't
  • mike710
    a year ago
    Howell does have a tunnel that has a sidewalk on it. I did walk that street under the tunnel. Early on in my career, I used to go to training in that area every year. When I was new and the training center was near the airport, I didn't always have a car so would walk from the hotel to that strip club a few times. This area of Milwaukee is like being in a big town, not a major city. The airport has a short approach road from Howell that doesn't really have a sidewalk, but cars are doing 25. If I had turned in a rental car and got stranded at that airport, I wouldn't hesitate to walk.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Hospitals too lol
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    You guys must be all millionaires. Does anyone remember how expensive EVERYTHING in airports is? I can see it now.... Me: That was a great lap-dance. How much? Stripper: That was actually 2 lap-dances, so $120.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion