Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chats

jmiddle30234

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

The chat feature isn’t notifying you when you have new chats so you need to check it

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for jmiddle30234
jmiddle30234
•

Didn’t realize that

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

You get notified via email

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

You get notified via email if you have that option turned on.

I agree. The "new chat" icon animation is a bit too subtle.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

I mentioned this in another thread. Would be nice if the chat “blink” included a brighter color, instead of the current grayscale.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Richard Head, Check your PMs!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah the current chat alert is barely an alert - one has to purposely stare at it for a few seconds to be able to pick up one has a new chat(s) - unless one is purposely staring at it you'll likely be unaware you have an unread chat(s).

When there are new chats, the chat icon should change to a color that's easier to pick up like red, green, or blue.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I’m quite unloved. I never get chats

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement