tuscl

Millstream Inn in Maryland Lap dances

This place is incredible. It is clean, upscale, reasonable priced, great food, you can use a credit card for dances or vip rooms and they have aerial silks like they use in Cirque du Soleil. The rooms are reasonably priced, however the way they do the tips is weird. There is a girl named Karma I am very attracted to that uses the silks occasionally. She is a blonde, tattooed, milf with a split tongue. If anyone has done a VIP room with her I would love to hear if you would recommend her? Would like to get a room from her. I would love a review first. So many times I pick a girl that looks sexy, talented and gorgeous and she ends up talking about anime, music or anything that distracts you from the dance.

5 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    You already posted this as a club discussion, you tried to post it as a review, and now you're posting it to the VIP room discussions.

Any particular reason why you're spamming every corner of the site with this? If it's to get information on Karma, then maybe you just need to go to the club and figure it out on your own. After that, you can write an actual review.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Walk up to her and chat for a bit, then spend $20-$30 on a test LD. Proceed from there, or don't, based on your initial interactions. If you can't afford $20-$30 to test the waters, it's time for another hobby. Or, stay home and blow your money on camgirls with whom you don't need to speak.

It amazes me how socially inept some people are....and I'm certainly no social butterfly.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Fun said "It amazes me how socially inept some people are..."

Oh... the irony.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    That's exactly my point, Ismael....I'm a socially inept freak, yet there is still someone even worse.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    My point is "Stop posting this repetitive crap all over TUSCL."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion