tuscl

Karma tattooed MILF from Millstream Inn

This place is incredible. There is a girl named Karma I am very attracted too. She is a blonde tattooed milf with a split tongue. How are is she in a VIP room. Would like to get a room from her. I would love a review first. So many times I pick a girl that looks sexy, talented and gorgeous and she ends up talking about anime, music or anything that distracts you from the dance.

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Well, that's because you let them. Stay on task, man.
  • EastCoaster
    a year ago
    This was submitted -- word for word -- as a review, which I just rejected. JohnyJohny69, please read the review guidelines before submitting another one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Ditto.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Mill has $40 dances and $120 ten minute rooms. Reasonable diligence prices IMO for you to find out.
  • idletraveler
    a year ago
    The Mill helpfully posts a mostly accurate dancer schedule on their website each Monday.
    Just suck it up and buy a 10-minute dance.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a year ago
    If you’re not prepared to be occasionally disappointed with a $120 expenditure, or even only $40, then you chosen the wrong hobby.

Besides, what you may find exciting in a dancer could easily be a turn-off for other guys.
  • groundball
    a year ago
    Dancers who can be considered milfs have seen it all and know what they're willing to do, just get a dance and ask her straight up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion