tuscl

Atlanta vs New Orleans

Hi all - sorry i've been missing for a bit due to personal reasons.
I am better and in need of advice.
Is Atlanta good for strip clubs. I like particularly hot girls, even if that means slightly less extras (though at least touching etc is a must).
How about New Orleans?
Which would you say is the better city if any?
Or did both of these cities go downhill in recent years?

Thank you so much for your help.
I have to put out some reviews on some recent visits to NJ clubs.

Thank you!!!

12 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Not even close. Go to Atlanta. NOLA is an over rated tourist trap.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Atlanta is better for clubs than New Orleans. A place can be a tourist trap and still have decent clubs, but the scene there has gone way downhill.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Thank you. And is Atlanta worth the trip. What is the strip club scene there like as far as race/hotness of girls and how much is allowed at the clubs.
    I will look at the reviews, but I'm just wondering in general how the scene is compared to some known variables (Miami being banging and NYC area being crap - where on the spectrum is Atlanta?)
    It's a big trip for me b/c I have a lot of issues going on at home. It would really have to be worth the trip for me.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    yeah at this point my consideration is Atlanta - I'm no longer considering new orleans.
    But I know absolutely nothing about Atlanta. Is Atlanta a decent city for our hobby?
  • booty_lover92
    2 years ago
    Dude there is plenty of information on Atlanta strip clubs on this site and USAsexguide. The consensus seems to be that Vivide is the best spot in ATL if you are looking for extra mileage/ITC.
  • Rod8432
    2 years ago
    Thanks, Booty. I would have ended this thread with the same info, but you beat me to it. Basically, RTFF.
  • captainfun
    2 years ago
    Not even a contest here. Atlanta by a mile. Cheetah maybe best for you since you said you favor hotness over mileage.

I just returned from four days in Georgia for the Masters but bookended my time there hitting some of my favorite SCs around Atlanta.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    i kick myself for not visiting Atlanta when follies was epic...
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Thank you Captainfun. What would you say about the Cheetah vs Vivide. I'm just wondering b/c everyone seems to say Vivide is the place to go.
  • captainfun
    2 years ago
    Vivide’s customers are 90% black and the dancers are mostly black, some Latina and a few ugly white girls. Not really upscale in any way either.

Cheetah more upscale and greater variety of dancers. I prefer Vivide however I suspect that many dudes would pass on it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've only got limited experience with Atlanta. But it seems like any die-hard PL would only stick to day shift there. At night, the reviews seem to indicate the clubs cater to people who just want a to conspicuously spend a lot in a night club, with a side of boobs. Not to true couch room aficionados. ATL does seem to have much better day shift options than most places.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion