tuscl

Best lap dances in Maryland with and without extras.

What was your best lap dance in Maryland more details the better, keep in mind you may not wamt mention their name, definitely mention the club. I had a dance with a girls eeek ago at Fantasies in Baltimore that wore a butt plug and took me to completion with no extras. Just the most amazing lap dance I have ever had.

12 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    What's the date range you're looking for? I've had very good lap dances Maryland lol. Most of my best dances were in clubs that aren't around anymore.
  • JohnyJohny69
    2 years ago
    I am looking for girls that have worked in the last two or three years and are still working.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    So what you're really asking is for dudes to help you shop lol. At least you did it in an interesting way.
  • JohnyJohny69
    2 years ago
    Well sort of. There is a blonde stripper at Millstream Inn with a split tongue, face back and chest tattoos. I would love to hear her reviews. I is kinda a voyeur type thing.
  • funonthaside
    2 years ago
    I've never seen a girl with a split tongue. I'm not sure if I'm intrigued enough to learn more / see one in person, or if it would be a bit unnerving.
  • JohnyJohny69
    2 years ago
    I think it is hot and imagine all the rock she could do with her tongue.
  • knight_errant
    2 years ago
    she'um speak with forked tongue?
  • JohnyJohny69
    2 years ago
    No she actually had her tongue surgically split
  • Array
    2 years ago
    I saw a girl with her tongue split. I never want to see that again!
  • JohnyJohny69
    2 years ago
    Really where did you see that?
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    Fantasies Sounds Like A Good Deal, I Drove By But Didn't Go In. It Looked Cool But Felt A Safer Bet @ The Penthouse. I Have Went To The Penthouse Club In Baltimore On Falls Way St, Just Off The Hwy. The Penthouse (Formerly Scores) Is An Extremely Professional Environment, Lots Of Dancers Of A 10 & They Are Really Nice! Good Dances & Food. The DJ Plays Good Music, There Are 2 Levels In That Club, The Girls Are Great To Sit & Talk With, You Can Sit @ The Bar & Watch Full Nude Girls On Stage, Pvt Dances Are Great, The Table Seating Is Good & Comfy, Haven't Done A VIP, But Heard Things Go Really Good!
  • HedonistBG
    8 months ago
    Gold Club in Baltimore--best combination of attractive dancers and mutual touching. Pre-pandemic had fs and hjs in the regular lap area--but never asked for them. Stick shifting is regular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion