tuscl

Human scum David "Fudgepacker" Pakman mocks murdered children

Loudmouth YouTube liberal extremist "David Pakman" who made vicious jokes about the children murdered by the lesbian Nashville school attacker is now claiming he's the "victim" of "bigotry" after facing backlash.

I am almost a total free speech absolutist but I've long called for Pakman to lose his YouTube account over the constant inflamatory and outrageous garbage that comes of of this piece of shit's mouth while he's simultaneously one of the strongest supporters of censoring anyone he disagrees with.

I'm severely restricted on YouTube, completely banned on Facebook, and have been kicked off countless platforms simply for my opinions. I've never mocked dead children. Its time Pakman be banned for much worse than what those he calls for to be banned are.

https://summit.news/2023/03/28/is-it-pos…

11 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Pakman has not apologized in any way for the vile comments and in fact continues to double down.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    I think that despite any differences we may have on this board, we can agree that anybody who can "joke" about this is a very special kind of asshole.😠
  • EastCoaster
    2 years ago
    @Dave_Anderson, this is not related to your topic at all, but you have been on TUSCL for more than 10 years and have never posted a strip club review or, to my knowledge, initiated a discussion related to strip clubs.

I usually don't pay much attention to your posts, but I'm reacting today because you said, "I'm severely restricted on YouTube, completely banned on Facebook, and have been kicked off countless platforms simply for my opinions." This is certainly telling. I am not judging your opinions nor advocating that you be kicked off TUSCL, but do you know that this is a site devoted to the discussion of strip clubs? Why do you bother posting here? Is it because it's one of the few places left that still allows you to do so?

Here is a dictionary definition of a troll: "a person who tries to cause problems on an Internet message board by posting messages that cause other people to argue, become angry, etc." Not saying you're *trying* to cause problems, but the fact that you "have been kicked off countless platforms" speaks for itself in terms of the results and consequences of your posts.

I don't mean to be overly harsh, but I think you need a new hobby. Who knows, you might like strip clubs, as do at least 99.99% of the people who frequent this site. Why not try visiting a nearby club and telling us about your experience? That, to me, would be a worthy contribution to a site called The Ultimate Strip Club List.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    2 years ago
    Just remember, the GOP, conservatives, MAGA CHUD's & christofascists pretty much declared war on trans people. What the fuck DID YOU EXPECT to happen??
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Wow, just wow. You're rationalizing a mass shooting of children, an anti-Christian hate crime, with a hyperbolic "war on trans people."
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    2 years ago
    Would it made a difference if it was a good Christian white boy that did it,??
  • Mike Rotch
    2 years ago
    ^You don't have kids do you? But maybe you have nephews or nieces, and maybe they are around 9 years old. Picture them waking up one morning, getting ready for school, saying bye to their parents as they get on the school bus or getting dropped off, and then never coming home again. That's what 3 families had to go through after this psycho (whatever his background is, it doesn't matter) killed them in cold blood. Nothing justifies that. If this piece of shit gunman wanted to take his own life, all he had to do was point the gun on himself and pull the trigger. Hell, it would have even made more sense if he had killed his own parents since he hated them so much. Why the innocent kids? What the hell did they do to deserve this?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “Who knows, you might like strip clubs, as do at least 99.99% of the people who frequent this site.”

Ha this made me think of the one time some guys wife found out he was browsing TUSCL and found the message board and started going off. I think she’s the .01%
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Costa the crazy Greek takes it up the ass (why do you think anal is called Greek sex) and loves the fact children got murdered. Hope your house burns down tonight bitch with no survivors. By the way there is no such thing as trans and you're just catering to the mentally ill you fucking cum stain on a mattr5ess in an alley.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    The trans lobby is already painting themselves as the true victims.

Meanwhile they're saying this:

"Kill christcucks. Behead christcucks. Roundhouse kick a christcuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a christcuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy christcucks. Defecate in a christcucks food. Launch christcucks into the sun. #transdayofvengeance"

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/2560528-…

But hey, not supporting transitioning children against their parents' will is equivalent to shooting children dead.

Trans day of vengeance is this weekend. What else are they planning?

The American People deserve to know.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I never heard of this person. Now that I have, I will promptly forget his name. I'm largely a free speech absolutist. There's a good reason freedom of speech and press were made the first amendment in the Bill of Rights. We should treasure this right, a right that many people in the world don't have.

However, while you have a right to free speech, no one is required to give you a platform to speak. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc. can set their own rules on what they allow. Government officials should not be going to any private company and suggesting they censor certain forms of speech. Private companies know the government can harm them with its tax and regulatory policies and take that as an implied threat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion