tuscl

TUSCL Greatest Strip Club in America Tournament: Final Four

Tuesday, March 21, 2023 9:51 PM
All great ones left. Tough calls. (24) BT's Executive Club/Dearborn, MI vs. (12) Spearmint Rhino/City of Industry, CA (7) Desire/Providence, RI vs. (6) Flight Club/Inkster, MI

16 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    This is hard. I’ve been to Flight Club and BTs a million times, I’ve been to the other two once each. I’d go with Rhino and Flight Club.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I will go with my home club of desires, best daytime lineup in the land.
  • TheElmerFudd
    a year ago
    i've been to rhino coi twice. been to the others dozens of times rhino and flight
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Who did this Seeding ? I have no desire to go to LA. So I'll go with BT's in the first one. Then I guess Flight Club in the second one. Looks like Flight Club is gonna win this thing.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    How did BT's make it to the Final Four? I don't have anything against the place, because I cracked a VIP booth by ramming it with the body of a 9+ stripper hottie over and over again, but it's not a place that would jump to mind for me when thinking about the top clubs. I suppose I'll go back and look at the bracket now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I'll throw in a vote for Desire.
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Thx for doing this! Desire and coi
  • RockAllNight
    a year ago
    (12) Spearmint Rhino/City of Industry, CA (7) Desire/Providence, RI 10 years ago, may have picked Flight Club. It’s not what it used to be
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I've been to the rhino COI many times. haven't had the pleasure of being at the other clubs listed yet.
  • Longball300
    a year ago
    Of the places I've been FC is and has been #1 for a long time. I think TLS got eliminated going against FC. I would put TLS (especially recently) a notch or two above BT's. The only other club I have had as much overall fun at is The Sundowner in Niagara Falls which, I don't even think had been mentioned as a possible entrant.
  • clubdude
    a year ago
    Flight Club and BT's. Have vote for the home team.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I thought there were a lot of clubs that should've made it in. But, at the end, a club with known extras is most likely going to beat out a club that doesn't. There are clubs that are (or were) just straight up brothels. Imo, these clubs don't score well with me. All that being said, big thanks to Muddy. This should be done yearly as clubs and their climates change. For the tourney, I pick: Rhino over BT, sample size is too small for Rhino, but girls were hotter. BTs, and to some extent Cricket and Subis were always mid-Tier in girly looks. Rhino COI was easily as hot Rhino Vegas which is easily as hot as Flight Club on its best days. Speaking of FC - Still haven't been to Desire, but it's on my list. That being said, have to go with the known quantity and pick FC. My last trip there was the best I've seen on average in a long time.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    "The only other club I have had as much overall fun at is The Sundowner in Niagara Falls" Here's another one that could have probably made the list. Though, Sundowner out right blew donkey my last three visits there in 2018. Missisuaga (however it's spelled) had great clubs back then.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    One thing the clubs were chosen and seeded based on number of reviews on the recent top 40. Hence why Playhouse (get reviewed every other day) was the number 1 seed. I didn't really pick them based on IME although alot are on their that I would've suggested. This is tough it's all good, can't really go wrong with any. But I'll go SRCOI and Desire.
  • BitCoinHodler
    a year ago
    Never been to spearmint rhino in COI but my experience with BTs was trash so ill go with spearmint and Desire.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Alright I need a decision on the Flight Club Desire matchup I waited a while I'm not getting anything though. What I'll do is withdraw my vote. Tough to eliminate Desire but we gotta move on. Finals it is. SRCOI VS FC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion