tuscl

Spring Break Meet up in Broward Co. Florida?

Hi everyone,

Newer member here, not sure when I signed up but newly active. We(a couple friends) are traveling to Ft. Lauderdale for the spring break/NCAA basketball tourney start for St Paddy's day weekend. We are planning to hit a few local clubs and would love to see if anyone would like to spill a few drinks and tip a couple ladies together. We usually like to buy a bottle or two, hang back and check the action. We're both over 40, so if this sounds like something you're interested in, comment on the discussion and we can figure out a way to meet up offline. If not, no worries, we'll still provide the community with some current updates of the South Florida SC scene!!

23 comments

• Specialj
    2 years ago
    I club solo but thanks for the invite. Have fun
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Are you sure you have your locations correct ? There are no NCAA tourney games in Ft Lauderdale this year. There are some in Orlando that weekend. But you don't want to go to strip clubs there.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men…

• DMVCommander
    2 years ago
    Yea, no games here. @Specialj, got any recommendations?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Best cetah, #2lubs in Broward right now would be Pompano, #1 Cheetah, #2 Booby Trap, #3 Diamond Dolls, my personal favorite would be Cheetah, BT is a mostly party club, depends what you want, DD is pretty much a brothel, there's more than a few good options in Pompano area.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Like Specialj, I generally club solo and am not looking to meet up with anyone. Thanks for the offer, hope you guys have fun.

As far as reco's go, I'm not gonna-rehash the whole overview in this thread. There's a bunch of posts about comparing clubs in the area. Like 25 mentioned, the Pompano area has three well established clubs that are all nearby and can satisfy most tastes. If you're gonna hit a couple, the three he mentioned are hard to beat. If you're more south, there's another Cheetah in Hallandale and Scarlett's across the street that are easy to hit on the same trip. There's also a couple other clubs 15-20 minutes away too. Which way you go depends on your tastes, goals, and preferences.

Personally, I oscillate between having Cheetah & Booby Trap in Pompano as my favorites in the area. They're kinda 1/1a for me. But there's plenty of folks who feel strongly about any one of those three being the best in the area, all depends on whats important to you. If you're just buying a bottle and sitting back with some table or lap dances, not looking for extras and not buying a lot of one-off drinks, any of the clubs mentioned should do ya just fine.
  • DMVCommander
    2 years ago
    Yea, I've seen the posts going back a bit, wanted to look some more on what's already covered. DD def sounds like a brothel. Are any of the nicer places to buy a bottle also offer extras with better/nicer lookin ladies?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Only if I can kick some ass. I've been practicing cage fighting
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    If you hit Solid Gold on a good night, it’s a pretty good club, but they’ve had some trouble getting dancers lately best bet in that area is Cheetah, or Booby Trap, with the talent at Cheetah a bit better, but remember it just takes one good gal to make your visit great, so it’s hard to say anything negative about the clubs I’ve mentioned.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Solid Gold is a hard one to peg. As 25 mentioned, if you hit it at the right time they've got some top notch girls. But really it's 10pm-2am on Thurs-Sat when they have talent. And even then it's not a guarantee. They're also pretty extreme with ages. I lean towards the mid-twenties dances, which SG seems to lack. They'll cover the under 21 and over 35 segments, but often have big hole in the middle of the lineup.

If you're fond of mid twenties, slim & tight types, Cheetah's girls are overall better than Booby Trap and Diamond Dolls. The hottest girls at Cheetah and Booby Trap are usually equal, but Cheetah will have more hotter girls and a higher floor. BT is starting to lower their standards and have some ugly bitches in there nowadays, along with the midpoint being lower. But again again as 25 mentioned, it only takes one gal to make your visit and most of the time BT's top two are close to Cheetah's top two. The two potential drawbacks to Cheetah are that rooms on average are nearly double the cost all in, and if you're into more club and less strip that's more of a BT thing. Cheetah is also more consistent with their lineup, BT's starting to revert to it's old ways where the lineup is much less consistent.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Please keep in mind my club recommendations are based on visits before 8pm as that is my bed time
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Solid gold and cheetahs hit the spot before some warm milk and a colon massage
  • DMVCommander
    2 years ago
    I really appreciate ya'll feedback! If I might ask, what about extras at the clubs you mentioned? Is that what you mean "find the right one"? I'm not an idiot but I play one in real life lol. We don't have extras here in my area that I'm fully aware of so definitely want to get my lay of the land if possible. Again, much appreciated!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You'll give me a chance to practice my Krav Maga moves. I'm 5 7 260lbs of pure Schmaltz and whiskey
  • DMVCommander
    2 years ago
    25, you sure you don't wanna come tip back a few.. Gonna have enough whiskey to have you doing Ty Kwon Ninja shit, FAAFO
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That sounds like my kind of fun. After a few ill give some capoeira demonstrations to some city girls tunes. I'll show you how us refined mature gentlemen get down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    A few months ago there was a good SoFlo Discussion thread that was started by @carotene1 that had a lot of good SoFlo info – unfortunately w/ the-new-website-redesign I can’t search for that thread – I thought I had bookmarked-it but I can’t find it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ 👍
  • DMVCommander
    2 years ago
    Thanks gentlemen! much appreciated. Looking forward to adding my two cents in a few weeks; lord knows i need the time.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    LMK when and where, if I'm free I don't mind meeting other TUSCLers, just to be clear, I'm not the idiot that's making the troll posts, that's the moron that goes by the handle 2Icee who's been banned here twice so far. We think he's founders crystal meth addicted child, that's probably why founder shows him such favoritism.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Don't fall for the fake 25. She is really dougster and or iceydodo. She keeps promising to leave but instead drinks four locks all day and trills tuscl.

I don't hit women but I would beat some sense into that fake 25.

As for the meet up dm me we can go on my yacht and I'll bring the whiskey and 6ft 5 blonde models.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Hell I can go for that last line, we're still homiez right dougee.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    At all three of those clubs in Pompano, extras are the norm & not the exception. There's some risk of a girl not wanting to do them, her being out of order for monthly maintenance, and of course there will be an occasional ROB/scammer who is gonna over promise and under deliver. But it's not like you gotta hunt for a needle in a haystack to find a decent time. Going to a room in that area implies extras, if you want you can get specific out front about what's gonna happen. Or if you're flexible you can just dive in, that's what I do. In Hallandale, extras aren't as common. Not super rare at Cheetah by any means, but not implied like it is in Pompano. At Scarlett's it's almost zero chance, maybe less.

You can also check out: https://app.tuscl.net/discussion/81178

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion