tuscl

ChatGPT

Saturday, February 11, 2023 3:40 AM
Q: best pants to wear when someone sits in your lap A: The most appropriate type of pants to wear when someone sits in your lap would likely be a pair of loose, comfortable pants made from a soft and flexible material. For example, sweatpants or yoga pants made from a cotton blend or spandex would be a good choice. It's important to wear pants that allow for ease of movement and flexibility so that you and the person sitting in your lap can be comfortable. Additionally, it's also important to consider personal hygiene and choose pants that can be easily cleaned or washed if necessary. Q: how to prevent being kidnapped and murdered in Tijuana A: Preventing kidnapping and murder in any city, including Tijuana, requires being aware of the local safety conditions and taking steps to reduce your risk of becoming a victim. Here are some safety tips that you can follow: Be aware of your surroundings: Stay alert and aware of the people and activities around you, especially in unfamiliar areas. Travel in groups: It is generally safer to travel in groups, especially at night. Avoid dangerous areas: Avoid known high-crime areas, especially after dark. Do research ahead of time to familiarize yourself with the areas to avoid. Keep a low profile: Avoid attracting attention to yourself, especially by dressing in expensive clothing or displaying valuable items like jewelry or electronics. Use licensed taxis: When traveling by taxi, only use licensed taxis and avoid hailing a taxi on the street. Don't carry large amounts of cash: Avoid carrying large amounts of cash, as this can make you a target for theft or robbery. Be cautious when using ATMs: Be careful when using ATMs, especially at night or in isolated areas. Trust your instincts: If something doesn't feel right, trust your instincts and remove yourself from the situation. Remember, crime can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. By being aware of your surroundings and taking common-sense precautions, you can reduce your risk of becoming a victim. It won't do any adult-themed or inappropriate subjects without tricking it, which is hard to do sometimes. Anyone else mess around with this? It's going to put a lot of people out of work lol

5 comments

• wallanon
    a year ago
    How much do you want to bet that the AI sourced TUSCL for that answer on "lap sitting"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    See if it knows what an "LDK" is
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I have read recently that it has passed several college level entrance exams. I have messed around with it, I asked it which is a better car to buy, car A or car B and it provided knowledgeable advantages for each car, but didn't pick one over the other. I'm in sales I need to ask it "when customer says no because of reason X how can I convince them to say yes?"
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    A: "Convincing a customer to change their mind and say "yes" after they've said "no" requires effective communication and a deep understanding of their needs and concerns. Here are some steps you can take: Listen carefully to their reasons: Try to understand their perspective and the reasons behind their decision. Address their concerns: Provide information and answers to any questions or concerns they have. Show them how your product or service can meet their needs and address their issues. Offer alternatives: If their reason for saying "no" is a specific concern, consider offering alternative solutions that may be more appealing to them. Build rapport and establish trust: Building a positive relationship and establishing trust with the customer can go a long way in convincing them to change their mind. Be genuine, friendly, and empathetic in your interactions with them. Highlight the benefits: Emphasize the benefits and value that your product or service can bring to the customer. Show urgency: If appropriate, creating a sense of urgency can encourage the customer to make a decision more quickly. Follow up: After the initial conversation, follow up with the customer to see if their position has changed. Be respectful of their decision and continue to build a positive relationship with them. Remember, not every customer will say "yes," but by using these techniques, you can increase your chances of turning a "no" into a "yes.""
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    Crazy thing is, it's not just looking up some generic shit from Google search. It's creating this on the fly. I can click the regenerate button to get a slightly different answer. This thing cranks out content almost indistinguishable from modern content 'creators'. If we aren't already living the Dead Internet Theory we sure as fuck will be soon
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion