tuscl

LA area clubs!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 5:36 PM
Just wanted to start a discussion on your favorite LA clubs and why. I'm a value-hound first and then a mileage-hound second. I like to hang at a club for an extended amount of time and sample a few dancers. I prefer the longer, perhaps less than 100% sure-thing experience to the wham-bam experience. Here are the clubs I frequent: 1. DVCOI - Fantastic value. Inconsistent at times. Have had some incredible experiences. 2. KH8 and Starz - Only chocolate is served. Very friendly dances. Long songs only $15. 3. Flamingo's - Best club in the OC for mileage and value. 4. Hawaii Theatre - Sometimes you just want a sure thing!

1 comment

• lopaw
    16 years ago
    hey hobby_guy I like the clubs near LAX, but some come with as many minuses as pluses: 1.Bare Elegance - Some of the FINEST women you'll find in any LA club, even during the day. Very pricey, and mileage can range from air to UHM, depending on dancer & time of day. 2. Jet Strip - Many lookers, used to be VHM on a regular basis, especially during the day. 3. Century Lounge - Alot of hot women, but the upselling here is VERY bad. Good stage shows, and good representin' of the sistahs & latinas. 4. Wild Goose - My hizzle! Good place to throw back a few beers & stare at titties. Dance prices up ($20) which sucks. Friendly girls and a neighborhood bar feel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion