tuscl

Your ATF is about to go onstage, what song do you tip the DJ $20 to play?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Title says it all. I did this once at the Hiliter before my favorite went on stage. I asked her if she could ask the dj to pull up the song “She Drives Me Crazy” by the Fine Young Cannibals. He had it downloaded so I tipped him $20. Yes, I got up next to the stage and proceeded to jam out with her clam almost out! It was one of my most memorable club visits ever, and we finished the celebration off in good fashion in VIP.

What would be your go to song to dance with your fav at the stage? Thought I would post this with so many discussion posts regarding songs lately.

18 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UtvmTu4zAM…

Listen and tell me I’m crazy for requesting this!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9v…

Here’s another one I would request. Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love”.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    When she's on stage, she's essentially dancing for other guys. I'm not sure I care what song is playing. In fact, when we are in VIP alone I'm not really focusing on the music then either.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I always wanted to hear "How Soon is Now" by the Smiths in a strip club. I saw a movie once where a young Natalie Portman played a stripper, and that song was playing in the background while she was giving a guy a lap dance. In real life strippers don't look like a young Natalie Portman and strip clubs don't play music like the Smiths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo…
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    I've tipped the dj for Hell's Bells before. He didn't play it that day but the next time I was at that club (probably 2 weeks later) he played it the first song of my fav at the time's set. Yeah I went there too much.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I'm not there for the music. While I'm getting a BJ or FS they could be playing fucking Polka music on an accordion for all I care.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    My ATF hates to go on stage. I may as well just tip her the $20 while she's standing there waiting for the song to end. She'll perform if someone walks up, otherwise she'll maybe walk around the pole a little and that's it. Queen. Bee.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah I like me some She drives me crazy. And I'm not tipping $20 but I might tip a few bucks for a Robert Palmer song while an ATF is dancing.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    https://www.google.com/search?q=mickey+y…

I forgot to post SkiDumbs choice what he’d play for his atf. He lives dudes exploring his wife’s hole, so this is perfect for him. Lol!
  • tdn77
    2 years ago
    On stage, I don't care.

If I'm going for a lapdance, and paying per song, and the DJ will actually play the whole thing, I'm going with the full 26 minute version of The Diamond Sea by Sonic Youth. It has the kind of grungy psychedelic guitar that's perfect for for a hot girl grinding on your lap. I'm sure the DJ would appreciate a nice break, too.
  • WiseToo
    2 years ago
    I never had to tip the DJ, my ATF knew what I liked. She would do a floor dance routine on a white bear skin rug between two smoke machines while having the DJ play "Changes" by Black Sabbath. And when she then went to my table for a tip, she would lean into my chair adjust her G-string and apologize, "Oh, did I sit on your hand?" The good old days!
  • GoVikings
    2 years ago
    I Can’t Tell You Why by The Eagles
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I can't think of a single song that is worth $20 to play that they'd actually play. Maybe I'm the odd man out here, but I feel like the girls know what songs they want, and are much more likely to dance well to those than anything I could pick.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I definitely have a lot of music that I live to hear wherever I am, but in the club? Don’t care. My dick makes most of my decisions in the club and his hearing is for shit.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I’ve done this a few times over the years. It’s always been the same song: Light My Fire by The Doors. This used to be a very common song in strip clubs back in the day when what we now call “classic rock” was just called “rock.” Only do it after confirming the dancer likes rock and it’s not too far out of the norm for the club.
  • DeclineToState
    2 years ago
    Was in club on crowded weekend night (thus mostly hip hop music being played) and my then-CF was called as next on stage for standard 2-song set. I offered DJ $20 tip to play She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult (a great song IMO) + CF's favorite song by her favorite band (which had some success in Europe but not here). DJ listened to snippets of both and said sorry man, maybe on Mon through Thurs nights but not tonight with this crowd.
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    A couple come to mind. Crazy bitch and that song by nine inch nails not sure the name but you guys know it.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    That’s a fucking bad ass so mg DeclinetoState! I would have never thought of it until you brought up the Cult. They have several songs from that album that I’d love to play, Fire Woman to add.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion