tuscl

The Famous Pompano Three!

dha
South Florida
Sunday, January 15, 2023 2:53 AM
How would you rate the Pompano three and why? Also, is there a better time to go to each? Day or night? Weekends or weekdays.

For me it's:

1. Booby Trap, great daytime party and hot girls. Best during the day every day.
2. Cheetahs, great free lunch, hot girls, but not a party. More business than fun. Best night and day.
3. DD, getting long in the tooth with the rooms and cubans. Not much fun unless you want to get right down to business. Best at night any day.

13 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    Cheetahs, because I can never remember anything other than a great time there; Booby Trap, but I liked it better back in the day, the rest of them ass there is no place on earth more overrated than DD in my book. Over priced brothel with absolutely nothing else.
  • Jared_Lorenzen
    2 years ago
    This is my question. I am headed down there and, which one. It will be one of these three. I am done with Scarlett's.
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    1) cheetah - always better looking ladies but more Gringas needed. Day shift ranks Top 10 in USA !
    2) DD - seems to have lost some girls , day shift needs variety and help. Stop feeding the dancers donuts they’re not Teamsters ! Lol
    3) BT - too loud , not enough spinners
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    All 3 are within a half mile of one another so it really doesn’t matter. You can easily hit all 3 in a single outing. If you’re not feeling it at one go check out the other 2.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Aren’t Solid Gold and Gold Club in that mix too or no? I thought they were.
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    Hey DHA I was curious why you picked BT as number 1.
    Do they have $10 lap dances daytime like cheetah? Is there good mileage with the right dancer? I’d appreciate any additional information from you or anyone else because I’ve never been and since I am a early bird for clubs I’d be interested in checking it out.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I started writing a response and it got too long. I tried to re-write it and its too long too, but here it is anyway.

1/1a = BT & Cheetah. Cheetah has a more relaxed atmosphere and BT can absolutely be intolerably loud on busy shifts. Cheetah has overall a better lineup of dancers, but I don't care much. There's always 3-5 dancers at either club that I'd call "hot as fuck" and would be happy to spend my time and money on. The fact that BT's has a few more 6's and Cheetah has a few more 9's is undeniable, but it doesn't impact my entertainment value at either. they're also very reliable. Any day, any time they're open, they're a good time. If I had to pick a fave, it'd be BT by a hair.

3 = DD. It's a pretty big drop from 1 to 3 too. It's still too mechanical and factory feel to me. For many, that's the draw though. They've improved on dancer diversity and no longer exclusively hire comically enhanced Cuban girls. But, I think it's less a decision and more simply that the club can't cherry pick the dancers they want anymore and have to hire what they can get. It's also not as consistent across shifts as the top two, slow shifts can be dead but busy shifts can be overcrowded.

Solid Gold I'd almost call 3a. It's a bit too snooty for me, the gown shit is just plain dumb. They have few girls on non-peak hours, but do get some hotties on Fri/Sat nights after 10-11pm. But that means there's a combined 6-8hrs a week when this place has a decent number of hot chicks. It's also a bit too expensive for me, they don't really do table dances and lap dances are $30. I wouldn't care if they offered a premium experience for premium pricing, but for me is its an inferior product at a higher price. I understand that some people to like the atmosphere they offer though.

I'd put Porthole at #4. It's got plenty of issues. The biggest thing YMMV to the extreme here, in every aspect. They don't have hiring standards, there will be some fat/old/ugly bitches in there. There is often a couple real cuties too though. They're super relaxed with letting girls come/go on their own schedules and shit, so you'll see girls come in at noon and leave at 5 or come in at 5 and leave at 9. A lot of the cuter girls are up for OTC. The combination of factors leads to extreme variability in quality of girls at any time. Attitudes are all over the place, as is mileage. I've met some super cool chicks, with rockin bodies who are happy to make me happy and appreciative of reasonable compensation. I've also met girls who are there cause they couldn't get hired anywhere else but they still seem to feel entitled to top dollar or are out to steal. The variability extends to management and barstaff too, some of the bartenders are cute, friendly, honest, and good bartenders. Some of the management types are friendly and out to make sure everyone has a good time. Other bartenders suck or will steal. Managers the same, they'll be dicks for no reason or try to support ROB shit from dancers and even do it themselves. When its good, it's pretty good, but when it's bad, its real bad.

Gold Club I just don't know. There's never any girls in there when I go anymore. I've had great luck there in the past, pre-COVID. But since, nothin. But I hear periodic stories about good times.

Club Pink. Not for me. I've had good times in there in the past, but lately it's been rough. It seems too sketchy for me, the parking lot is either empty or packed. When it's packed, there's sketchy people in the lot and it literally reeks of pot so bad you can smell it on the street. The few times I actually went in the girls were Porthole quality or lower, bar service is mostly miss, DJ is annoying as fuck.

Senoritas - The girls were just too big for me the times I went in. It's been 3-5 girls, all what I'd guess wore size 20+ dresses. I'll leave the commentary on the rest to someone who likes that type. No judgement, it's just not my style.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    @specialj

Both have $10 table dances, neither have $10 lap dances those are $25 at both. Mileage is similar at both, perhaps a tad higher at BT but not material.

Cheetah tends to be a bit better earlier in the day, say 1-2pm but its not a big deal. By 2-5 most of the day girls are there. They start leaving at 6-7, which is about when some of the early night girls come on. Both clubs have a lull between 7-9 or so every day where it slows down a bit as shift changes. Peak day shift is 4:30-6:30, peak night shift is usually 11-1 or so.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Cheetah has $10 dances day and night and my last time there the $10 dances were as good as the $25 dances.
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the information Dolfan and Skibum. The big 3 is almost enough reason alone for me to move south. Lol
  • dha
    2 years ago
    Dolfan, now that really is hilarious. Lmfao

"I started writing a response and it got too long. I tried to re-write it and its too long too, but here it is anyway."

BTW - your comment was too long. Rejected! Lol
    2 years ago
    Cheetah.

Distant 2nd / 3rd in no particular order DD or BT

All the reasons already mentioned above. BT might be appealing if you are under 30. Too party vibe loud.
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    I was quite impressed with my visit to cheetah. They have some stunners working there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion