Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do you get carded buying alcohol?

Icee Loco (asshole)

I'm a fucking loser

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm clean shaven for the first time in 5 years and keep getting carded. At first I thought it was flattering. Now it's annoying

Replies (5)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

sure dougie, whatever you say bitch.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

we still homiez tho lulz

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Got some wraps and they carded me too. I'm growing my beard back

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

But you say its a non issue if a club scans your id and stores the data (which as you told us, isn’t private info because its on a drivers license) lulz!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement