tuscl

Donald Trump's NFT Cards 'Clearly a Scam' ~ Mary Trump

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title can possibly include all the scams.

8 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I will partially agree with Mary Trump.

I agree that I don’t know enough about this new NFT business venture.

However, since I don’t know enough about it, I will avoid calling it a scam.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    “NFTs are digital files that must be ORIGINAL art to create value. Trump NFT copied existing art and photos for his #MajorAnnouncement Trading Card Grift…

This is a copyright infringement and illegal. With Trump it’s always a scam.”
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    @CJKent, you know what should be illegal? A stupid fucking cunt like you posting on this website.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ CJKunt only cares because he thought he’d get a few dick pics for his collection
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Remember children

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers”

~ Socrates

:D
  • Sgtsnowman
    2 years ago
    The only difference between the value of a baseball card and an NFT of any sort is the size of the market willing to pay for it and trade it.

Some pieces of cardboard listing readily available statistics and pasted with a file photo trade for obscene amounts when you think about their actual value.

Baseball cards, rare stamps, NFTs, whatever; the actual intrinsic worth is near zero.

Even major art pieces only get sold at the level they do because groups of art aficionados get together agree that they are willing to pay "X amount" for a piece as they sell them among themselves. Canvas, some oil, a nice wooden frame. Call it 150.00 for the components.

Everybody who ponied up cash for an NFT was speculating on future collector value. And they knew that deep down inside. They just thought they were going to get to sell it to some other speculator before it crashed.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I almost have the entire set but I’m missing the one with his eyes shooting lasers. Anyone want to trade? I have an extra of him getting a lapdance at a Russian brothel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion