tuscl

Ever wish you saw dancers in a different environment?

Tuesday, November 29, 2022 3:54 AM
I just got back from Shotgun Willie's where I usually go when traveling to Denver just because it's a convenient place to kill some time instead of staring at walls in my hotel room. I usually see about a dozen girls that are nice but not worth taking back for an expensive low mileage dance that is monitored like a hawk. I replied to Blah's post about ideal girls that I like young spinners. Well, tonight I saw 3 girls that fit my ideal. One would almost be in the definition of an ideal dancer. I just couldn't bring myself to spend over $30 per song for an air dance. I tipped on stage and moved on. I just couldn't see spending money on air dances.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I have never paid more than $20 for a dance and I refuse to.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I feel the same way about Shotgun Willies. When it’s rocking and rolling it feels like something out of a movie in there, girls are real good looking but those dances you don’t want to spend on.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Reminds me of VA Beach. Hot girls, club vibe was a party. Mileage was like an early 1970’s V8.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    What's more common than the old-style air dance clubs are the "urban", dollar-throw clubs. Many dancers would just change jobs if they had to do full, two-way contact. They are only OK with air dancing or the "light" contact at a dollar-throw club.
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    It happened to me by accident. I had gone to a little out of the way place in upstate NY years ago and had a lovely time with a particular dancer. The place was a little hole in the wall well west of Syracuse. The next day I was in the only decent sized mall in Syracuse, minding my own business when I saw her walking along with a man. We made eye contact, she smiled, and comtinued on her way. It was nice to see she was as pretty in civvies during the day as she was the night before.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    As far as new environment, hopefully that would be me high flying high living hotel room at the super 8 a couple hours later.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I mean there is that Target right in the shopping center and cherry creek mall and some upscale type of gym not too far away and plenty of bars where people want to be “seen”. I have come to develop a certain viewpoint of what type of people who end up either living in or at least constantly going back and fourth between Glendale and whatever other home they have in some other state. And I gotta say, making a thread about frequenting a club that they know what the rules are, and complaining about said rules (and there are plenty of places nearby if one merely wants to look at young, pretty, slender white girls) does not cause me to rethink my biases against that town at all. Maybe you can ask to speak to the manager at Shotgun Willies while you’re at it.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    My haircut in an air dance club [view link] We WILL get our money back
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If you grab a dancer's butt in VIP, does Willy hold a shotgun on you and force you to marry her?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Most men don't go to strip clubs expecting illicit brothels. And most don't see groping dancers as a surrogate for female attention. I don't mind air dances . It's fun watching her dance
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee if you want to pay for air dances you can do it. With stolen money, nothing seems like a waste. I doubt most would pay any significant amount for air dances, and you can actually see those on stage anyway
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Clubs with low mileage do very well and are the most popular clubs outside of tuscl
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The whole thing about tuscl turning into a site for bargain hooker hunters is dumb
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Ever wish you saw dancers in a different environment" Other than in my hotel, no.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    its natural for people to want hookers, theyre not monkeys after all lulz
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    If "different environment" means a higher-mileage-club; yeah I guess although I don't recall that thought going thru my mind in the past since it's unlikely I'd be in a low-mileage-club to begin with - but the "different environment" thing may be a bit of wishful thinking b/c perhaps there's a high likelihood a dancer like that would not work in a higher-mileage-club to begin with.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I was wishing that I had seen these hot dancers in another club. I know full well what to expect going into Shotguns and know that I probably won't be getting dances. That doesn't mean that I don't accomplish my goal of killing some time in an entertaining way while on a business trip. I can also walk to Shotguns from several hotels so it's also about convenience. I go into several clubs in the Westshore area of Tampa and know that I won't get a lot. If I go for dances in those clubs, I'll do timed dances or even do dances at the bar. I can still have fun hanging out with a hot girl without high mileage. Shotguns is just really strict as they have a dance monitor that walks around like a school teaching nun with a ruler smacking dancer's knuckles for getting to close. At least that was my experience last year. I happened to find a girl that was good at hiding her actions and we didn't get in trouble like all the other dancers around us in the open VIP area. I started getting dances in San Diego and they were all like Shotguns. I was blown away the first time I got dances in Tampa in the early 2000's and the girl was grabbing my hands and placing them on her body. Contact is always a nice pleasure but didn't know it was as prevalent until I got back into strip clubs after some time away. Hanging in a strip club for an hour or two always beats sitting in my hotel on a business trip.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Sucks for you guys. In NJ most dancers dance at at least clubs. So if you find someone you like you can usually see her dance a different way so to speak somewhere else. Every woman has a price. You want more intimate dance, treat her well and grab dinner and dessert some other time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion